Have $20, need a game for tonight.

counterstrike source. Idk if youre online though. I guess halflife 2 comes with that also? (does it?)

You can get CS:S as a standalone which you could more than likely pick-up for $20. CS:S also comes pacakged with HL2 (including HL:DM) but of course will be much more expensive ($35-50). You can also checkout the few different packages you can purchase for Hl2 via Steam (bronze, silver, gold).

texuspete00 said:
If you buy the retail counterstrike you will get DoD:S too. Just an option.
is that true? i have a friend that wants to buy it but i dint think it came with retail

.Wiggles. said:
is that true? i have a friend that wants to buy it but i dint think it came with retail

Apprently so. It also includes HL2:DM

BB has it for $30

uh why hasn't anyone mentioned Red Orchestra? Just came out and costs almost exactly $20. I just got it off steam and so far I am enjoying it much more than BF2 because of the realism.

Yeah Farcry is a good game, I still havnt finished it yet still, might later have it install now.

Red Orchestra does look good.

$10 for Euro Force (if you into BF2)

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay is $20 now (well where I live anyway)

Doom 3 Should be able to get it for $20 now.

I am trying to find UT2k4 :D might have to try ebay.

KOTOR could keep you busy for a week or so. Excellent game with a good surprise ending.

Mafia on PC (console versions sucked) is 9.99 and one of my favorite games ever.

Freelancer $20

metal gear solid 1/2/3

otogi

fable

kotor

half life 1 mega pack

Diablo 2

command and conquer huge pack

starcraft

lots of games, pick any one of these top games mentioned in the thread that you never got to when they were new. they're still great.

JonnyK said:
Mafia on PC (console versions sucked) is 9.99 and one of my favorite games ever.
Couldn't agree more, Mafia is one of my all time favourite games. Sure it has a few problems such as the free ride mode lacks action but it is a great game. The story, the characters, the graphics, the music and sounds... everything is just awesome.

Back