Has Dell retired the 2707WFP?

Mr. Wolf

Supreme [H]ardness
I just went to Dell.com to check the updated price of the 3007WFP-HC when I noticed there was no listing for the 2707WFP. So, I searched for the 2707 but it's no longer to be found. Did Dell retire it, possibly in preparation for a 2708WFP?

BTW, the 3007's price is down to $1049 which is $150 lower than the 2707's latest price. Maybe Dell is trying to clear out their 3007 inventory.

I saw this comming; Dell has had the 2707 discounted sense way before christmas. So yah; I'll bet you are right. There has been a pic of the 2708 on this forum for a couple of days. I am real interested to see the specs. In pictular, will it still have the same pixel density. You can bet that it will have displayport.

It should not take long to find out.

Dave

I posted those 2708 pics. :D I'm most interested in the 2708, too. My next LCD will be it or a 30"er.

I posted those 2708 pics. :D I'm most interested in the 2708, too. My next LCD will be it or a 30"er.

Yep! I was really dissapointed in the 3008WFP, especially on the brightness issue. I will not buy something that has to be run at the extream bottom edge of the brightness setting. But I am hoping the new NEC will be a different story. If not then the new 2708 could be an option.

Dave

Got mines from Costco.com for $999 shipping included. Reason is if I'm not satisfied I can return it at anytime. If I keep it I get the 1+3 year advanced exchange from Dell. Great deal if you ask me.

Back