Has anyone received their replacement Wii straps?

Rocketpig

[H]ard|Gawd
I just realized that I still haven't received mine and was wondering if anyone here had them shipped yet.

I ordered them the first day they were available.

I got a Wii after the whole strap recall. How do you get a new one? Not like I need one (it works fine for me), but what's the process?

Domingo said:
I got a Wii after the whole strap recall. How do you get a new one? Not like I need one (it works fine for me), but what's the process?

Go to Nintendo.com and register your Wii. It extends the warranty by 90 days and there is a link where you can order more straps.

You go to the nintendo site and put in your name, address etc + your wii's serial number and the number of replacement straps you require. I submitted a request for replacement straps on christmas eve, I think. I will post when I get them.

Pulsar said:
I have. I ordered 1 and they sent me 4 :D

Since you have the new ones, are they much stronger at all?
All sending you four mind not be a good thing. :eek:

I ordered them the 1st day I believe... Soon as I saw that they were sending out replacements. Got the confirmation on the 21st and shipping notice on the 22nd. They arrived yesterday, the 26th.

theDreamer said:

I have the old one on my first wiimote and new straps on my new remotes. I have no idea about the strength of either, but the new ones are visibly thicker.

theDreamer said:

They are significantly thicker than the older one so they should be a lot stronger.

I got the 2 replacement straps I ordered yesterday I believe. I only used one because I tried using my DS wriststrap one day, and I prefer the fastener on that one better. The thickness of the DS strap and the new Wii strap is about the same from just looking at it as well.

my roommate's friend up north broke their digital camera flinging a Wii remote at it by accident.....strap up!!!

I finally got mine. I ordered 4 but got 3.

Then again I only have 2 wiimotes :p

They definitely feel a lot beefier than the old straps. I'm trying to find some sort of creative use for the old straps.

I received mine on Tuesday this week.. Ordered them when they started offering them I believe. I thought I only got 3 when I ordered 4 but when I looked at the package I noticed the 4th one was stuck to the top on the sticky stuff..

and I do have 4 controllers so I didn't order any straps I didn't need :p

Mine showed up in the mail yesterday, but I haven't been able to check them out because I'm away at school at the moment, and the straps got sent to my parents' house. But I ordered them when the recall became available and they showed up pretty quickly, so I'm sure everyone who is still waiting will see theirs very soon.

Back