Has anyone puchased a monitor from Jet?

UMASS

Gawd
Well I took the "Jet" plunge this afternoon. Picked up a BENQ BL3200PT monitor for $449.99 ($50.00 off your 1st Jet purchase) Newegg was @ $549.99 no more then an hour ago. Now they're @ $499.99 (same as Jet early this morning) Looks like NG is trying to stay competitive. My luck it will go on sale @ BF for less.

I think this display will be fine for me. I play a lot of static turned-based games (CIV, HoMM series, Age of Wonders etc.) I think I'll pair it up with AMD R390X

Just wondering if anyone was used Jet. If so, what was your experience. Appreciate any insight.

check who your order was fulfilled by then google them if they're not a familiar name. most people have positive experiences with jet judging by its thread in hot deals, but there was that one guy who got a graphics card from "Limited Goods" that was packed by wrapping it in trash bag material and nothing else. so, basically, everything hinges on whoever fulfilled the order. jet has free returns within 30 days though so that seems like a pretty good crutch to lean on.

check who your order was fulfilled by then google them if they're not a familiar name. most people have positive experiences with jet judging by its thread in hot deals, but there was that one guy who got a graphics card from "Limited Goods" that was packed by wrapping it in trash bag material and nothing else. so, basically, everything hinges on whoever fulfilled the order. jet has free returns within 30 days though so that seems like a pretty good crutch to lean on.

Odellus: Thanks. On my receipt (ordered them today) it say's "Fulfilled by Jet Trusted Partner" I already have a UPS tracking # & I ordered them around 2:30PM (EST) Coming from New Jersey & I live in Massachusetts. Looks like a 11/18 delivery date (not bad) Worst scenario is I'll send it back. Fingers crossed.

Be funny if "Jet Trusted Partner" was the name of a shady gray market company selling goods on Jet :)

Be funny if "Jet Trusted Partner" was the name of a shady gray market company selling goods on Jet :)

I guess will see. I'm a watch hound & purchased some semi-expensive watches ($500.00-$1000.00) from grey market dealers & never been burned. Hope it's ok. I can always return it. I'll chime back when I receive it & let people know the source.

Just bought a BenQ 1080p 24" gaming monitor with motion blur reduction built-in without ulmb for $200 after the Jet $50 off. This is my new lan party monitor. I did not opt out of free return because this is a monitor. So far so good. No problems with it whatsoever.

I will say that the return process on Jet is pretty easy, but the refund takes nearly 3 weeks to get (has happened on 2 items for me now)

Back