Has anyone heard from Voxata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanuthead

Supreme [H]ardness
I purchased a video card from him and tried to get it to work twice but it never posted for me. I didn't try overly hard to diagnose the issue but nor should I have to as the card should work out of bag when it arrives. Sent a couple of PMs and never heard back. I checked and they have not been online.

I have no skin in this game just trying to offer the OP one possible solution. What kind of video card are we talking about here are you sure there is no bios switch on the card? Some cards have a switch for use in either legacy or UEFI situations.

I purchased a video card from him and tried to get it to work twice but it never posted for me. I didn't try overly hard to diagnose the issue but nor should I have to as the card should work out of bag when it arrives. Sent a couple of PMs and never heard back. I checked and they have not been online.

Well, the dude was banned 3 weeks ago...you're probably not going to get a PM back from him, but here is his new account.....Pillars

hurry up and contact him cause this one will be banned real soon too

I just sent a message again. The first was on 6-10-2016 and the next was on 6-23-2016. Either way I still have the card in the ESD bag it came in. I does have a lifetime warranty but only through him.

Send him a message on FeralFront. He seems to be most active there.

Just for the record, his ban is not at all related to a trading problem....there is no reason to think this cant be worked out

I just wanna say thank you to Crosshairs.
Letting his second account stay for a bit to allow communication, and letting the OP know that his ban is not related to trading is top notch mod work; wish more places acted like this.
Well done sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back