Has anyone gone t hrough an entire Prestige level using stock load outs?

Commander FAT

2[H]4U
Just hit Prestige 8 in Black Ops. Thinking of doing the whole thing using the default classes. I figure it'd be a great challenge.

Has anyone done this?

I would never do this, i typically wait to buy anything until lvl 14 where i get the famas, but they are the worst 14 levels of the entire prestige. the default classes are terrible.

No but I once beat the original teenage mutant ninja turtles on nintendo with all four turtles still alive.

One thing I always felt about prestiege is the difficulty/enjoyment of it varies widely based on what weapons you like to use. If you like the famas you are in good shape as the majority of levels you can play with it but if you like the commando then you are screwed. I don't really see why you would want to play through with the default classes. I mean I suppose if you are trying to give yourself an extra challenge, but overall I feel the default classes are terrible.

(I have never prestieged because I don't want to have to unlock ninja pro, ghost pro and sleight of hand pro again)

One thing I always felt about prestiege is the difficulty/enjoyment of it varies widely based on what weapons you like to use. If you like the famas you are in good shape as the majority of levels you can play with it but if you like the commando then you are screwed. I don't really see why you would want to play through with the default classes. I mean I suppose if you are trying to give yourself an extra challenge, but overall I feel the default classes are terrible.

(I have never prestieged because I don't want to have to unlock ninja pro, ghost pro and sleight of hand pro again)

Marathon pro is the worst. I'd rather shoot myself IRL than play more CTF with ordinary marathon.

I'm working my way through second prestige using the worst possible classes ever.

skorpian rapidfire with silencer
famas with infrared
spas 12 with silencer
flamethrower on anything

etc.

Hehe, yeah I already gave up on it. I hate hardened on the M16. Also, why the hell did they combine Steady Aim with the M16 in the stock Assault class? Gross.

Hell, the stock classes in MW2 were way better. Barret 50 cal with Motion Sensor was damn useful.

Back