Has anyone ever dealt with DnkMax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this blows. He's been on as of January 3rd. Nothing but a scamming asshole. If he had any integrity about him he would quit avoiding you, pay his dues and apologize for this whole mess.

Its pricks like him that ruin the whole forum trading experience for everyone. :mad: I hope he gets whats coming to him if he doesn't get this matter settled with you, 'cause it will certainly catch up to him one day.

Ax

Axdrenalin said:
Man this blows. He's been on as of January 3rd. Nothing but a scamming asshole. If he had any integrity about him he would quit avoiding you, pay his dues and apologize for this whole mess.

Its pricks like him that ruin the whole forum trading experience for everyone. :mad: I hope he gets whats coming to him if he doesn't get this matter settled with you, 'cause it will certainly catch up to him one day.

Ax

I agree, that is total bs.

Adam.

that'd be great if you could help as well. :D I don't know if this will ever be resolved, especially after he lied after being visited.

Man, thats not good. Being a person that pays with MO's over the net for alot of things, I always tell everyone to not send anything at all until they recieve my payments. So there will be no conflicts. Smooth transactions, no probs as of yet. It is defintly a learned experience if anything for you. Hope everything works out for you. I dunno if I could handle myself as well as you did, I would be extremly pissed heh.

-DarkLegacy

hahaha that little s**t needs another another visit :D

I hope you will get your money or at least have him return your products.

Best of luck.

Evil Side of Me: More dramas would be awesome!!! :p

Git er done... this thread is awesome. I hope this gets resolved, I can't believe this little moron won't pay up after being visited. Definitely tell his mommy he is a scammer... or just demand w/e was shipped to him before you leave...

SofaKing said:
i can't believe dnkmax still decided to do this to me..:(

Looks like you have more then one [H] member willing to kick his ass. Just say the word, I bet we won't have to worry about DnkMax ever again. ;)

lol, i wanna kick that little sh*t's ass too.. $55 is too much for me to lose :(

I can't believe this 16 year old kid still isn't making this deal right after guys are coming to his house. Either he really sent it and it's SNAFU or he's not too worried about these visits.... :confused:

isp said:
I can't believe this 16 year old kid still isn't making this deal right after guy's are coming to his house. Either he really sent it and it's SNAFU or he's not too worried about these visits.... :confused:

he must have balls of steal :eek:

I think anyone would get scarred shitl533 if some random guy ring the door bell asking for you to pay up. I know I would, and i am not 16

You should get the parents involved. People shouldn't be allowed to sell on here unless they're over 18 cuz this is bull.

markt435 said:
You should get the parents involved. People shouldn't be allowed to sell on here unless they're over 18 cuz this is bull.

Totally agreed.

Parents or legal guardians obviously don't want responsibility for what their kids are doing online but on the other hand how do you enforce it?

Why not just have his local police department visit with him?

If you ask me, it is to the point where he is obviosuly NOT going to pay, which means it is time to involve the police.

I would first call and speak with his mom/dad, explain what he has done, and that unless payment is made within X days that you will have to involve the police to resolve this matter.

Phonic said:
Totally agreed.

Parents or legal guardians obviously don't want responsibility for what their kids are doing online but on the other hand how do you enforce it?

Hmmm...you could make it required to enter a bday when you create a profile. If you're under 18 then you're "banned" from the For sale forum. Of course they can enter some fake bday which would suck but if they resort to that then you prolly shouldn't be dealing with them anyway. I guess this is just a lesson that you should never buy/sell from someone not old enough to drive/have a credit card/have a job.

But the parents need to get involved at this point. Threaten them with getting the police involved if they don't pay. I'm sure he'll get his butt kicked good for this one. Grounding for a year sounds good ;)

I'm not sure if I like that solution.... i'd have to wait until July to come back to FS/T ;)

Making generalizations about someone's responsibility based on their age is unfair IMO, esp. since I've dealt with many good traders my age with no problem

Vertigo Acid said:
I'm not sure if I like that solution.... i'd have to wait until July to come back to FS/T ;)

Making generalizations about someone's responsibility based on their age is unfair IMO, esp. since I've dealt with many good traders my age with no problem

Yes it can be unfair. There are many young ppl that are WAY more mature than their age but don't get the respect because of that age. I'm 19. I can be a jackass teenager or I can be a respectful adult. I could name off examples from work where I didn't get the respect cuz of my age or the fact that I still look like a high school kid.

But you have to agree that MOST teenagers aren't responsible enough to be buying/selling on here. Even I know that. I just wonder how the parents feel about this kid right now when they've had ppl come to their door asking for the money he owes them. It shouldn't have to come to that. I figure if you aren't able to get a credit card (Visa Buxx doesn't count :p ) then NO SOUP FO YOU. lol If kids wanna sell somethin, have the parent use their account and do the sale. Sure it would look weird if they were selling little GI Joes on a mostly computer forum, but hey, to each his own. lol

SUCESS!!!!!
A friend and I took yet another trip down there today, and asked, and he said "well it keeps getting sent back but here's the MO"

So I'm sitting here with an MO for $55!!!!
w00t for a ending to this saga

P.S of course there are pics

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality
Second pic is my non-[H] friend
Last pic is me

Hey Sofa, will you e-mail/pm me your addy so I can send this MO over?

:D :D :D

Thumbs up :-D

Everyone needs to give Vertigo a round of applause =)

thank you so much Vertigo! you KICK MAJOR ASS! :D

now maybe he should send me paypal instead..

good work fellas, i wonder if it really did get sent back to him, or was he waiting at home with the money order for vertigo, the kid prolly peed his pants every time the doorbell rang.

Nice. That will prolly be the last time he comes on here again too lol.

....And they all lived happily ever after, except the kid who tried to scam you.

He wound up confined to his bedroom with all his cable channels locked out (Except Lifetime) And nothing to eat but bread and water for 4 weeks.

Good show. Good show indeed.

Always nice to know there are still a few good people on the net :cool:

Yeaaaa my internet just got turned back on.
Yeah, Vertigo I give you props for even dealing with someone elses problems as if they were yours.
Yeah and by the way Im 20 and the Vertigo crew look as if they were 16.
If thats what you called scared, It was called laughing.
Sorry bout the drama Lee Alvin.
Yeah and by the way, DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER OR FAMILY ON THESE FORUMS!
Ill come do some hunting of my own.
That HDD is fucked.

Yours Truely,

Max

DnkMax said:
Yeah, Vertigo I give you props for even dealing with someone elses problems as if they were yours.
Yeah and by the way, DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER OR FAMILY ON THESE FORUMS!
That HDD is fucked.

Yours Truely,

Max

Yeah ok buddy. :rolleyes: I don't think 20 yr olds get grounded from the internet. You're on my bad list.

Yeah and you all could fell free to come to my house.
My dog and my 12 gauge havent been used in a while.
I go on work trips throughout the week so make it on a holiday or a weekend.

DnkMax said:

Yes i'm sure threatening with a gun and dog over the internet makes your e-penis bigger. Go troll somewhere else. I'm done with this and i'm sure this forum is done with you.

DnkMax said:
That HDD is fucked.

Yours Truely,

Max
"20", living at home, and yet you still act as if you're 14 when it comes to being a responsible adult and doing the right thing in the first place in this matter :rolleyes:
Oh, and yes, I generally call nervous shaking scared, not laughing.

In the end, i'm glad this whole thing has been resolved, but you're still a bad trader IMO Max

DnkMax said:

20, living with your parents, and scamming people out of $55 on the internet (unsuccessfully I might add). You fail at life. *thumbs up*

-zac

DnkMax said:
That HDD is fucked.

Yours Truely,

Max
Yeah it's all ok now. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but this was way ridiculous. You could've given me at least a phone number! I gave you negative feedback on heat, you can reply to the eval and say this has been resolved. And also, I gave you that HDD for free with the ram considering USPS priority mail costed $5.85. You shouldn't expect much out of it. I finally received the money today, after over FORTY DAYS. now if that's not ridiculous, i don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back