Has anyone ever dealt with DnkMax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DnkMax said:
Yeah and you all could fell free to come to my house.
My dog and my 12 gauge havent been used in a while.
I go on work trips throughout the week so make it on a holiday or a weekend.
It's funny, because judging by the part of town you live in, it wouldn't suprise me

Union prevailing vages arent bad.
$36.00/hr Weekdays, time/half saturdays, doubletime sundays.
Living at parents FREE.
My old apartment $700/a month.
You think 55 dollars matters it doesnt.
I didnt even scam him anyways.
Just took a while.

Look, I really needed that money at that time, but it was screwed up anyways because it took over 40 days to come. Please don't make this into a conflict guys. Thanks for helping Vertigo but I don't want you to get into any trouble. And Dnk, you did do very bad on your part. It was completely reasonable for me to call you a scammer after not receiving the money in over 40 days. But we can all just call this thread resolved now, and please no more conflicts. I don't want either of you having trouble because of a mere $55 I got late.

I know I fucked up.
It was returned to me once.
I went out of town for two weeks to redding to fix there stage.
came back and the M.O was sitting on my desk.
I think it was boughtin Dec 14TH.
Sorry yall for making you all shit bricks!
Sorry the most for the late M.O. Alvin.

lol, i hope people on this forum dont think stupid people come from vancouver, because i know i'm not, and neither is vert

wish i could've come that day yo, and glad to see you got the money.

Vertigo Acid said:
Wellllllll

Went once, he was gone but his mom was there, so we told her we'd come back, grabbed some grub and came back.... he's like 16 years old or so. Was scared shitless, shaking when we were talking to him, but seemed like a nice enough kid. I asked him some q's about it, and he said he sent it via Priority two days ago, no DC :rolleyes: had some excuse but I didn't really listen, I just told him we'd be back in a few days if this didn't get settled, and I sort of believe either that he did do that or now will, considering how scared he was. hehe, ScArE2100 told him "Merry Christmas" as we left....
Happy Holidays to everyone, and hopefully this get's settled.
that is the funniest/coolest thing ever!!! hahahaha

noremacyug said:
that is the funniest/coolest thing ever!!! hahahaha

Yep, of course DnkMax didn't help himself any by coming back on here and acting like a 6 year old. With the threats and all this crap....I'm surprised he isn't banned and this thread isn't closed.

MeanieMan said:
Yep, of course DnkMax didn't help himself any by coming back on here and acting like a 6 year old. With the threats and all this crap....I'm surprised he isn't banned and this thread isn't closed.
no kiddin. hes on my Dont Trade List.

SofaKing, I'm glad you got your money back finally. DnkMax is banned as a Bad Trader for his responses in this thread. He is not welcome here.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back