Has anyone ever dealt with DnkMax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SofaKing

[H]ard|Gawd
ok, so my situation can be explained here . He doesn't have any heat or anything, so I don't know who might have dealt with him before. It's been 9 days now, still haven't received his "overnight M.O." The original sale thread can be found here

Yeah, 5 days ago. He claimed to have sent the "overnight" money order 2 days before I shipped it.

Ok, I've waited 11 days for the money order, still received nothing. It is confirmed that DNKMAX IS A SCAMMER. Mods, can you please edit the thread name to DNKMAX IS A TROLL and SCAMMER ? thanks.

Any update Sofa? As he even replied to anything you sent him. That "overnight" claim would have set my alarms off. Not many on a forum would send MO overnight for what you sold IMO and moreover not provide a tracking which they almost certainly got if sent. Atleast it wasn't for hundreds like some have. Hope he comes through.

Yep, doesnt look good, tell him to reissue it and cancel the old one. Make shim actually ship it over night now cause hes not acting very good right now

Problem is, he's been ignoring me on AIM, e-mail, and PM. I think it's confirmed that he's a troll.

Where do you report trolls? I sent a PM to lethal but apparently he's hardly ever on..

SofaKing said:
Problem is, he's been ignoring me on AIM, e-mail, and PM. I think it's confirmed that he's a troll.

and the reason you sent to him first is?....... :confused:

hope it works out for you. PM ufokiller. What is his personal info? did you try calling him? where does he live? maybe somebody who lives close by can stop by and ask him what the deal is.. :)

he lives in vancouver, washington. no, he never gave me his #...anyone here close to vancouver, washington?

sent you a pm. thanks, this would help a ton if we could somehow track him down.

SofaKing said:
Mods, can you please edit the thread name to DNKMAX IS A TROLL and SCAMMER ? thanks.
Absolutely not. An accusatory attitude won't help get anything resolved here. In fact, I'd prefer you edit your post title back.

SofaKing said:
Where do you report trolls? I sent a PM to lethal but apparently he's hardly ever on..
She is on a lot but in "invisible" mode. You also have to remember that I am an administrator for all of [H]ardforum, and we have four moderators for FS/T with ufokillerz as the lead mod here. (I added myself to the FS/T mod list so that I can receive email when someone reports a "bad post".)

I ensured that email notification was on for DnkMax and sent him a PM saying that if he didn't respond to you either in this thread or privately, that he may be banned as a bad trader. His last activity on these boards was over a week ago (12-5) and he has not read my PM yet.

That's about all I can really do at this point. If I were to ban him now, he cannot post here or PM you. I would much rather see resolution, isn't that what you want as well? You have been a member here for less than three weeks; he has been a member for a year and a half with no previous issues. I'm not taking sides, but I would rather see a chance that things can be worked out.

Lethal said:
\
That's about all I can really do at this point. If I were to ban him now, he cannot post here or PM you. I would much rather see resolution, isn't that what you want as well? You have been a member here for less than three weeks; he has been a member for a year and a half with no previous issues. I'm not taking sides, but I would rather see a chance that things can be worked out.

The thing that made me agree to cross-ship with him was that he had been on this forum for such a long time, but apparently that doesn't always mean that they're trustworthy. I don't know what's wrong, maybe he's having a personal issue or financial difficulties, but he has constantly ignored me on AIM and e-mail. Also, he claimed to have sent an "overnight" money order. That is outright lying, as I have never received it, and the second time I asked about the money order, he has ignored me on AIM and e-mail since then.

No, join date, postcount, heat and such are no guarantees you won't get burned. You trade here at your own risk.

But stuff happens. I sent his PM with return receipt, and he cannot deny a receipt to an admin. I will give him some time, but if he fails to work with you on a resolution or if he fails to communicate with you period after I have warned him, then I will ban him. That is not the type of trading behavior we want here and it will not be tolerated.

Heh, i've got a friend with me as my getaway man just in case things get dirty, but hopefully he'll be home on Christmas eve.... lol that's exactly the kind of thing i'd love.

*Knock Knock*
Me: Hi, is *** here?
Him: Yeah that's me
Me: You know you owe some people some money.... and I don't really like my friends being owed money, capish?

i'll report back this afternoon once I make the visit.
Happy Holidays to everyone!

Wellllllll

Went once, he was gone but his mom was there, so we told her we'd come back, grabbed some grub and came back.... he's like 16 years old or so. Was scared shitless, shaking when we were talking to him, but seemed like a nice enough kid. I asked him some q's about it, and he said he sent it via Priority two days ago, no DC :rolleyes: had some excuse but I didn't really listen, I just told him we'd be back in a few days if this didn't get settled, and I sort of believe either that he did do that or now will, considering how scared he was. hehe, ScArE2100 told him "Merry Christmas" as we left....
Happy Holidays to everyone, and hopefully this get's settled.

Vertigo Acid said:
Wellllllll

Went once, he was gone but his mom was there, so we told her we'd come back, grabbed some grub and came back.... he's like 16 years old or so. Was scared shitless, shaking when we were talking to him, but seemed like a nice enough kid. I asked him some q's about it, and he said he sent it via Priority two days ago, no DC :rolleyes: had some excuse but I didn't really listen, I just told him we'd be back in a few days if this didn't get settled, and I sort of believe either that he did do that or now will, considering how scared he was. hehe, ScArE2100 told him "Merry Christmas" as we left....
that's awesome!!

Vertigo Acid said:
Wellllllll

HaHa...thats [H] indeed. Nice to know that there's some [H] members out there willing to watch a brother's back when something does "go the wrong way" during an attempted transaction.

WTG Veritgo :D

Vertigo Acid said:
Wellllllll

man, you are a lifesaver, glad to find nice guys like you on hardforum! hope i can trust him after that :D

:D..well i told him to pay me via paypal and cancel the MO, so we can resolve things quicker. if he sends today, then we can close this thread as resolved. :)

Hmm well, on Christmas Eve, he said he'd give me a tracking # on the 26th, still no reply...I may let it go this time since it's the holidays but...

Just watching this type of drama unfold is amazing.

Way to go Vertigo, and hang in there, Sofa, I'm sure it'll get "taken care of!"

Just doing my brotherly [H] duty, I plan on visiting on new years day... :D

I'm still getting troll vibe from this whole thing esp. since he hasn't even responded to this thread...
Also, need an opinion from you guys: Talk to his mom or not?

Vertigo Acid said:

You would have to try and figure out if she was a responsible Mother or not.

She might not give a shit just like her son appears not to, or she may go in there and jack his little ass up. I think I would probably do it, but I'd be prepared to prove what he's promised and what transactions are suppose to take place. Of course, thats where Sofa comes in... :D

Ax

Vertigo Acid said:
Just doing my brotherly [H] duty, I plan on visiting on new years day... :D

I'm still getting troll vibe from this whole thing esp. since he hasn't even responded to this thread...

Yeah, talk to his mom if need be :D. btw he still hasn't answered me, and i've gotten no money order. maybe he's on christmas vacation?

Yeah well, still no answer from him, after like 12 days, still no money order.. still no tracking number... after this he still decides to scam me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back