Has anyone actually ordered a Soldam from their international site?

Moogles

Weaksauce
http://en.www-online.jp/

I've e-mailed them several times, and have yet to receive a response. I would love to own a Windy (any ITX model, really), but they haven't updated their site in well over a year. Has anyone succesfully ordered a case from their international website, and if so, did it go smoothly?

Would love to hear some experiences.

I'd love to get an ITX case from them as well. The company really seems to just not care about overseas markets at all. I'd say one of your best bets is to use a purchasing service like Celga to get the case you want and have it shipped.

That VX1000 mATX case looks interesting. I'd hate to see the total cost of buying it and shipping it though.

I looked a few months back, but only gfound one US Distributor, and they were out of all 3 of my choices.

I wish they would just take their site down. They're basically dangling a carrot in front of my nose that they have no interest of ever feeding me.

just use a buying service like PriceJapan

sure you will have to pay the commission, but iirc someone reported that Windy-Online royally gouge their customers with a huge mark up on shipping costs

That's to bad, I really like that itx case with 3 5 1/4 bays.

Back