has anybody use these 90+min cds on ebay

i wouldnt get those. those are to expensive. look at ur nearest electronic store for some cds. the shipping on those cds is 11 dollars. i live in anaheim ca and i can get 50 somtimes 100 cds for 15-20 and if there is a good sale i can get 50 cds for 10. look around. i only use ebay for items you cant get in stores or just to browse through items im looking for to see how much they are on there (if there cheaper than stores i usually buy it but most of the time i dont because in stores you can return them all the time)

Originally posted by DRJ1014
i wouldnt get those. those are to expensive. look at ur nearest electronic store for some cds. the shipping on those cds is 11 dollars. i live in anaheim ca and i can get 50 somtimes 100 cds for 15-20 and if there is a good sale i can get 50 cds for 10. look around. i only use ebay for items you cant get in stores or just to browse through items im looking for to see how much they are on there (if there cheaper than stores i usually buy it but most of the time i dont because in stores you can return them all the time)
What stores have 99 minute cdrs? I've never seen them around here. If you can get 50 80 minute cdrs for $20, then I don't think $28 for 50 99 minute cdrs is too bad. I've never used them though. It looks like they are out of spec, so ymmv for compatibility with your cd writer and also cd players. You might have to be a guinea pig and tell us how well they work.

lol. i saw them once at frys and then never agian saw them there. i dont think there that popular. every1 is just using second hard drives or thirds to store data and music. usually people dont do over 80 min on a cd.

$29 ($17.99 buy it now + $10.95 shipping) for 50 99 minute CD-Rs is not too bad of a deal. At the computer shows I used to pay almost $1 each for those.

Beware that you need to make sure your CD-RW supports burning 90/99 minute discs and don't try to burn them at the maximum rated speed. Also, the discs may not play back in all devices. My car CD player refuses to play back most and gets bad skipping near the end of the few that work.

I get all my cd(s) from ebay, I got 200 CD-r 700mb 40x for like $50 I think maybe a little less. Well it looks no ones has use them I will get a pack with I have some junk money around. That will not soon :LOL:

Ebay always has better deal than the stores
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2793477900&category=46317
So what these may not have a real name on them but you geting 200. The the 200 pack of cd(s) I got off ebay are call value disk. These are some of the best disk I have ever use.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Havent used those but i have used the comp usa brand. I keep about 10 on hand for archiving programs that will not over burn. But once i run out ill just use dvd-r as they are more archival and just as cheap almost.

i cant get 100 cdr cds at frys for 14 dollars right now

i just buy them when they go onsale wheater i need them or not i just stock up on them and then if i ever get tooo much i sell them.

Originally posted by DRJ1014
i cant get 100 cdr cds at frys for 14 dollars right now

i just buy them when they go onsale wheater i need them or not i just stock up on them and then if i ever get tooo much i sell them.

Anyone ever heard the saying you get what you pay for? It holds true for CDR Media.

Back