Harry Potter Complete 8-Film Movie Collection set [2011]: Bluray=$47 shipped, DVD=$39

You'd think us in Florida would have got them before the people in the middle of the US.

mine arrived in mid western canada (Alberta) yesterday, come in from royal mail

Received mine today, by USPS box was open on both sides, surprised my bluray was intact.

Placed an order today. Fiancee' wants it for Christmas. We'll see if it makes it here in time.

i just popped in the last movie to see how it plays... anyone else seem to be waiting and waiting and waiting for it read the disc? it eventually plays fine, but takes a long time to read the disc

Mine was here by the 3rd in Oregon, also delivered Royal Post. Suprised it;'s taking so long for some. I ordered this after seeing the original deal on an SD thread. I think before it was even posted on [H], that must be why?

got mine as well :) gf is pretty excited for it.... i let her open the amazon box but not the harry potters they are getting wrapped lololol

To bad my copy was sent via DHL. They always seem to take their sweet time when delivering my items :(

For those that got it, was it dropped at your place via USPS or one of the national carriers?

Still haven't received mine, but the official deadline isn't until tomorrow, and it crossed the pond into MD a couple days ago apparently.

[UPS] Sorce;1038149802 said:
For those that got it, was it dropped at your place via USPS or one of the national carriers?

Still haven't received mine, but the official deadline isn't until tomorrow, and it crossed the pond into MD a couple days ago apparently.

It depends on the region and a lot of other things, usually DHL hands it off to the USPS though. That's how ours was delivered.

Got mine, arrived in perfect shape. Kinda surprised the box is so small, hard to believe there are eight movies in there... lol

woooohoooo! I actually got it. It only took 2 weeks, which isn't bad considering it went nearly around the world. Amazon has never let me down.

With all the possitive responses i wanted to throw out there that mine is LATE! Said by the 20th and its the 21st and the tracking has not updated since the 14th with stating its in Secaucus.

I also ordered a day or 2 after both Alien Anthology and the Matrix Trillogy and they again stated the 20th for delivery and the 13th was the last time the tracking updated with departure from
Croydon.

Ordered on Nov 30th and the others on the 2nd of Dec.

Awesome! hehe

I had mine pre-ordered and is shipped a day or two before the release date and I got it within 5ish days.

Awesome deal for sure!

[UPS] Sorce;1038149802 said:

I am in MD and I got mine on the 16th and I was not expecting it til the 29th. I can't remember which carrier it came by, but I think it was UPS that delivered. Some delivery companies seem to wait until the last day to deliver, which really annoys me at times.

Anyone having issues with the bluray movies playing? I gave these to my sister-in-law and she says it doesn't work. I'm hoping it's user error or that she's trying to play the special features in a US region DVD player but I won't be able to try it myself for a week or two.

Anyone having issues with the bluray movies playing? I gave these to my sister-in-law and she says it doesn't work. I'm hoping it's user error or that she's trying to play the special features in a US region DVD player but I won't be able to try it myself for a week or two.

I loaded up one of the movies after mine came and it played.
Don't remember which movie it was, just grabbed one and tried it.

My fiancee and I have watched every bluray in the pack. They all functioned perfectly in our player (PS3).

Back