Hardware swap

Red Dawn

Gawd
Anybody familiar with this? I had a new member make an offer on a phone I have for sale and when I asked if he had Heatware he said he didn't, he used Hardware swap. I passed on making the deal but should this be something that I should familiarize myself with?

hardware swap on Reddit is pretty reliable IMO, if thats what the user is referring to. the trades are confirmed by a reddit.

Hardwareswap is very legit. I have 109 trades there myself. They don't use heatware but instead use their on trade system that is verified and has the additional option of adding a link to your heatware as well.

It's similar to heatware- basically they have a thread called "March Confirmed Trades" for example and you just post Sold GTX 980 to \u\username and then that person just needs to reply "Confirmed" for the trade to get added- basically you get an eval at that point.

OK I just signed up on there and was making a deal with a member for my h80. Tells me to send invoice. After going to PayPal and figuring how to do the invoice, he then sends me a pm saying his dog got hurt on the treadmill. Then replies back saying disregard his last weird pm since insurance covers the dog. And then says after doing some research he wants to pass on me for this deal. I'm like WTF. u made a deal and then back out? If that's any indication of how some of them do business, I rather not deal with such nonsense.

u made a deal and then back out? If that's any indication of how some of them do business, I rather not deal with such nonsense.

That shit happens anywhere. It happens here. Don't get mad bro, move on.

Oh that's easy for u to say especially when they say sold I'll get it and then go find a like item cheaper. That's an insult and not being honest in saying I found something cheaper. But whatever. I just won't deal with that person anymore. Number one rule now is first come, first serve.

Oh that's easy for u to say especially when they say sold I'll get it and then go find a like item cheaper. That's an insult and not being honest in saying I found something cheaper. But whatever. I just won't deal with that person anymore. Number one rule now is first come, first serve.

I've found that first come, first serve is usually the best approach as well. As Mut1ny said, it happens anywhere/everywhere, including eBay where it's supposed to be contractual. It annoys me every single time it happens, but you just have to accept it and move on.

Back