Hardware I DONT like ! and hardware I love ! yes there are plenty of pics

Visable-assassin

I <3 Hybrids
Ok I have a few pics of some random stuff ive got laying around my house...both hard ware I fuckin love and hardware..well that I didnt like so much :)
So Ill kick this off with the stuff I love !!

LOVE:

My Spyderco model C12GS Civilian one of the rarest folders one can own :) and of course my TwinX PC4000 pro thanx to corsair and of course my BFG 5900NU flashed useing a BFG 5950 BIOS..running strong
corsair_civilian1.jpg

corsair_civilian2.jpg

corsair_close1.jpg

and a little action shot featureing my Swifty MCX159a NB cooler..its awsome
corsair_swifty.jpg

And now hardware i hate

This NF7 rev2 that didnt wanna work for me
damage1.jpg

damage2.jpg

damage_above.jpg

damage_side1.jpg

damage_upclose.jpg

destroyed_close1.jpg

nf2ultra1.jpg

owned1.jpg

I would post more with my Cold steel katana...but im lazy :p
have fun !

Originally posted by Visable-assassin
This NF7 rev2 that didnt wanna work for me
owned1.jpg

LOL - You try RMAing it like that? "...and when I opened the box, there was this huge metal thing sticking out of the motherboard.........is this a 'special feature?'"

Originally posted by DevilDoc
LOL - You try RMAing it like that? "...and when I opened the box, there was this huge metal thing sticking out of the motherboard.........is this a 'special feature?'"

nope that board wont be RMA'd or even attempted to be RMA'd it didnt wanna work and I didnt feel like sending it back for a new one...said fuck it and trashed it right now :)
yes its sunday and im bored and i had faulty hard ware !
that board would post and run half assed at 200 FSB...then it would not power on..then it would..then it wouldnt back and forth..tried everything i could to fix it..nadda so i said fuck it !

...I certainly don't want to be the one that makes you mad... eek.

This isn't the apprepriate place, but you might like my Kerambit too.

And since you like rare, this one is rare. A friend of mine designed it, and had Tim Wegner machine it. Its one of only 6! The blade is S30V and the handle is machined G10.

Kerambit1.jpg

Kerambit2.jpg

Kerambit3.jpg

Destroying hardware like that is pretty retarded, if you ask me. Unless it's 10 years old and absolutely no good to anyone, it's just a dumb waste of money.

ItsTooHot that is really nice man. Thought about a kerambit a while back Emmerson makes a real nice one...but I havent found one I truely like as of yet :)
That one youve got there is awsome

Originally posted by angrybusdriver
Destroying hardware like that is pretty retarded, if you ask me. Unless it's 10 years old and absolutely no good to anyone, it's just a dumb waste of money.

Well I wasnt asking you now was I?
And it wasnt of any use to anyone. It refused to power on and when it did it you could power down and it owuld never turn back on. So after a week of screwing with it..it gets destroyed...oh and it wasnt worth my time to even RMA it.
with a normal NF7 being so cheap now I could buy a new one by just working a couple hours at work..oh no :rolleyes:

Now now children, lets not start a flame war, or even worse, a knife fight!

I kid, I kid, I'm sure you're very responsible with your knives. And personally, if you have some hardware that doesnt work, by all means do what you wish with it. But I would have at least attempted an RMA :)

Back