Hard's MW2 review a 9.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3

[H]ard|Gawd
I think [H]ard gave mw2 too high of a mark at 9.5 in their video review of modern warfare 2. I would not of given the game a 9.5/10, but more like a 8.5 verall. I did not know Kyle reviewed games, but he did bring up good points.

Link Removed

Kyle's note to the folks that made this video for your 411:

Hello, I am Kyle Bennett, owner of KB Networks, the company that owns the "[H]" registered trademark and the "[H]ard|OCP" registered trademarks. I would like to ask that you immediately stop using our trademarks in your videos. It is obvious from the content that you are intending the production to portray KB Networks produced media. I would ask that you not use the bracketed H or the bracketed H as part of the word "hard" in your content. We do own registered trademarks on both.

I am hoping that simple email / message will get things taken care of here. We have worked hard on the [H] brand for a long time now and will not allow it to be stolen without consequence. Please remove KB Networks trademarks from your video immediately.

Thanks for your attention in this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless he just decided to get into videogame reviews and put them up on youtube for no reason (vs. hardocp.com?)... then that's suspect.

Definitely doesn't look like any reviews I've seen Kyle do...I'll vote for fake...and he should be notified. It looks as though someone is signing his name to it.

Liquid Cool

Thanks for the laugh!

On a more serious note, I actually liked MW2. I did not like CoD4 though because of the endlessly respawning enemies but I completed MW2 on veteran and didn't find any of that.

RIP cod series, I still play cod2 daily and COD5 just got the base assault mod released. got to try it out

It's PS3... we all know he has a [H]ardon for MW2. Clearly he made it.

Why would you think this?

I started a thread saying how the release of bad company 2 and the nvidia's gf100 series probably means it's a twimtbp title, and yet people didn't believe. me. Turns out it was:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1494442&page=2

I seem to prove a lot of people wrong here time and time again. Give me credit when credit is due, and don't assume. Starting to think it might not be HardOCP now. In the info it says Kyle B., but doesn't say Kyle Benett, could be Kyle Benoit for all we know. As to whether this was intentional who knows, it could just be coincidental.

Kyle's note to the folks that made this video for your 411:

Hello, I am Kyle Bennett, owner of KB Networks, the company that owns the "[H]" registered trademark and the "[H]ard|OCP" registered trademarks. I would like to ask that you immediately stop using our trademarks in your videos. It is obvious from the content that you are intending the production to portray KB Networks produced media. I would ask that you not use the bracketed H or the bracketed H as part of the word "hard" in your content. We do own registered trademarks on both.

I am hoping that simple email / message will get things taken care of here. We have worked hard on the [H] brand for a long time now and will not allow it to be stolen without consequence. Please remove KB Networks trademarks from your video immediately.

Thanks for your attention in this matter.

pretending to be Kyle is a good way to get his foot in your ass, in more ways than one, you wouldn't like it if someone impersonated you and put your name on a video voicing your support for Al'Qaida do you?

Copyright claim has been filed with Youtube. IP lawyers will be next.

Well the thing about trademark law is this. If you do NOT defend your trademark when it is stolen/abused, then you are basically saying that behavior is OK. So to legally be able to argue the trademark is yours, then you must defend it. It really is not a case of my wanting to mess with this guy, but if you don't stop it, you weaken you case down the road of the trademark being yours. Capiche?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back