HardOCP WallPaper.

M00saysthebone2

Limp Gawd
Hi guys. A long time ago, I remember seeing a [H]ardOCP Wallpaper, except it was a "babified" version if I remember correctly that was the term used. Anyhow, it had the hardocp logo and some girls kissing. Im looking forward to using it again if someone can direct me to it.

tried 5 different searchs, please dont insult me, I guess I didnt know its so common to put the brackets ([]) around the H even when actually at [H]ardforum....HEY! Wait a minute...I did it too :). Anyhow, In all honesty, I did try over 6 searchs, going from hardforum wallpaper to babified wallpaper and more....

But either way. Thanks a TON! This is going to look great on my unattended CD.

well at least you searched most people just ask and want to be spoonfeed

I still use the [H] Pill wallpaper. My wife doesn't really like the babe wps.

odoe said:
I still use the [H] Pill wallpaper. My wife doesn't really like the babe wps.

I hear ya. My PC is in the family room and with the kids and such, so the babe HardOCP wallpaper is a no go :(

odoe said:
I still use the [H] Pill wallpaper.

I hate to resurrect a dead thread, but does anyone know where to find the [H] Pill wallpaper? My searches have been in vain... :(

Looking for 16x12 if it exists.

Hal|9k said:
I hate to resurrect a dead thread, but does anyone know where to find the [H] Pill wallpaper? My searches have been in vain... :(

Looking for 16x12 if it exists.

Check your Messages Hal|9k.

I too use the hard pills, looks so nice now with my LCD monitor!

~Enjoy

towert7, You ROCK.
bit-slayer.gif

Someone either upload all of the [H] wallpapers in 1600x1200 or PM me and I can upload it to my photobucket.

The only one I have is the [H]ard Pills
Can be found here, although I don't have good upload bandwith, so someone may want to put this on a hosting site
http://71.233.52.213/pics/HARDPILL(1).jpg

That's the full size one.

~Enjoy

http://www.omgwtfhax.net/files/23/HARDPILL%281%29.jpg

Anybody want to render a 100-200megapixel 25600x8000 or so???

I promise if somebody can hook up the image I will do my best for a [h] shot :D

Crap.. That image is raping my bandwidth.

I'm going to take it down tonight. Get it now while you still can.

Bbq said:
Crap.. That image is raping my bandwidth.

I'm going to take it down tonight. Get it now while you still can.
Remove the image tag, make it a hyperlink, and that will save a lot of bandwith.

The link is still active. I removed the and unparsed the links to ease up on the bandwidth. Just copy>paste and it works.

Thanks for the aditional link, rofl mic lofl

sorry I am a day late and a size short (lol), but I found the small size that I grabbed from way back. I have the bigger one, but got to find it still.
image.php

Back