HardOCP vs. Infinium YAY

Congratulations on your legal victory over Tim Roberts and infinium corporation. I am glad to see that those who truely committed slander (as shown by the image posted on your website, which was truely slanderous, making accusations of yellow journalism, the "lowest form of life" quote, if possible I hope you used that in your court case, assuming you were able to prove it was him and he was the administrator of that particular forum.) were brought to justice and that the freedom to say what is true, remains a major part of our legal values in this country. Long live the first Amendment! Keep fighting the hard fight, Congrats again to all those at hardocp.
:D :D :D

I find it rather funny that the term "Yellow Journalism" was even used to begin with, since it is 100% completely out of context.

Yellow journalism is not a cowardly editorial stance, but much rather exceptionally, brutally acurate journalism; albeit with a little flair. So exceptional the topic, that the publication's pages will yellow with age, while others crumble into dust...

Per online Encyclopedia Britannica

yellow journalism
Encyclopædia Britannica Article

Page 1 of 1

the use of lurid features and sensationalized news in newspaper publishing to attract readers and increase circulation. The phrase was coined in the 1890s to describe the tactics employed in furious competition between two New York City newspapers, the World and the Journal.

Tenchi4U said:
so after 1/4 million dollars of legal fees...do you get compensated?

There's a good chance that KB Networks will be awarded for legal fees, but in practice, it could be difficult to get from them...

Congrats :D

I seem to remember something along the lines of "50% of new buisnesses fail" from somewhere.. I wonder if this is partly due to tax evasion schemes like infinwhatever seems to be trying to pull?

Back