Hard Reset-Free Expansion for existing users?

KillRoy X

Gawd
Any word on this? Last dialogue was late April early May to be released. Since we are passed early May now, thought I'd ask if anyone heard anything?

I still havn't picked this up yet but now that the Extended Edition is out I'll probably bite...$14.99 is a good price but I'm going to wait and see if it gets any cheaper with the Steam Summer sale :)

I bought and played the game a while back, the Extended Edition update on Steam broke the game for me. It won't even launch.

I bought and played the game a while back, the Extended Edition update on Steam broke the game for me. It won't even launch.

try restarting Steam, worked for me and I was having the same problem. Hard Reset needs to reacquire some needed files

This is now working for me ...I think.

I'm not sure where to find the latest levels though. I thought I heard the graphics and narrative were improved, but I can't confirm that at this point. I always skipped the narrative, so it might be improved, can't tell.

Either way, glad this is finally out.

I played it and finished the new levels. Something like five in all. If you liked Hard Reset, you will like the expansion. It's also kinda nice to be taken out of the city.

Back