Hard Reset $14.98 at GMG (Activates/Requires Steam)

Now that's what I'm talking about. Any FPS fan should get this game below $20 pricepoint.

e: Although, now I'm reading that some patch disabled console command for quicksaving? Well, no buy until that gets reversed.

Last edited:
Now that's what I'm talking about. Any FPS fan should get this game below $20 pricepoint.

e: Although, now I'm reading that some patch disabled console command for quicksaving? Well, no buy until that gets reversed.

Quick saving wasn't apart of the game to begin with.
The patch shortened the distance between checkpoints to be more forgiving.

A console command circumvents the gameplay as intended.

Excellent game for the price.

Well if the patch shortened the checkpoint distance I guess I can overlook it.

For me though it's a question of not being patronized; I don't need someone telling me when I can and can't quit and reload my game. I'm 27 and married with a full-time job, not some kid in his parents' basement with endless time on his hands.

Every time I see GMG, it reminds me of the Gas Miners Guild from Freelancer. :p

Does GMG require another software installed alongside Steam to play Hard Reset?

You will get a key either e-mailed to you or viewable on your games page accessible through the website. Just use that to activate it on Steam.

I lasted about 5 minutes in the demo before I uninstalled; couldn't stand the Duke Nukem Forever type cheesiness

The game is awesome, well worth it IMO. If you liked painkiller you will like this. You have the same type of secrets, along with collecting resources to buy upgrades. You can replay the game with your existing loadout so there is replay value to be had. It is a bit short, but then it is fairly inexpensive. Support developers like this.

couldn't stand the demo. kept my attention for about ten minutes. i know the [H] liked this one, but couldn't get into it. if it came out the same time painkiller did, sure, not now.

Grabbed it this morning and been playing for a while..Nice throwback to the days before consoles with awesome graphics to boot.

Back