Hard OCP should host a lan.

TheToE!

[H] Brewmaster
They could call it [H]ard Lan..Im sure it would be a hit. Why havent they done this?

if give enough ahead of notice and the time is right, i bet a bunch of a us won't mind a exodus to austin for couple of days of lanning with our brothers

Asian Dub Foundation said:
if give enough ahead of notice and the time is right, i bet a bunch of a us won't mind a exodus to austin for couple of days of lanning with our brothers

This is exactly what im talking about bro! That would be awsome! How cool would it be to finally meet all our buddies that we've spent years chatting with?!

TheToE! said:
This is exactly what im talking about bro! That would be awsome! How cool would it be to finally meet all our buddies that we've spent years chatting with?!

it will be quite funny to ind out the man or woman behind the usernames "OMG! your "insert username"?!"

Asian Dub Foundation said:
it will be quite funny to ind out the man or woman behind the usernames "OMG! your "insert username"?!"

I can imagine it now... big fight breaking out, cops getting called in :p.

[H]ard-Lan gathering would be cool, but my rig nor my wallet are up to the task of driving down to austin and back. School, OPEC and work owns my life.

ThreadNecro.gif

LOL, looks like Kyle finally took my advice!

They didn't call it [H]ard lan, and it's not really a lan, it's an AMD promo event! You can't bring your own machineas far as I know.

They probably should do one though. :p

Yeah give the GamExperience a couple more years...it grew rapidly from first year to the 2nd...If it continues to grow in that direction, I bet they would start entertaining the idea of a BYOC area. ;)

Yeah give the GamExperience a couple more years...it grew rapidly from first year to the 2nd...If it continues to grow in that direction, I bet they would start entertaining the idea of a BYOC area. ;)

I would hope not. I would rather more developers/companies join in and bring computers for us to play on similar to Firefall. Large BYOCs always end up being more about sharing pirated stuff than gaming...

If it was hosted in Dallas or Houston (assuming it stays in Texas) I'd be down. I'd also drive to Atlanta, GA.

Back