Hard mousepad similar to Ratpadz?

Discussion in 'Mice and Keyboards' started by Scheibler1, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Scheibler1

Scheibler1 [H]ard|Gawd

Anyone know of a mousepad that is similar to the ratpadz xt? Should have never got rid of mine!

2. rbarr110

rbarr110 Limp Gawd

Good question, my 2 Ratpadz are very worn out and overdue for replacement.

3. entropism

entropism 2[H]4U

OK, so I was GOING to recommend Razer's eXactMat (seriously, fuck them for the capitalization) but when I went looking for a link, it seems it's been discontinued. They have others (The Manticore, Invicta, possibly the firefly) that have the same aluminum and bonded material design, but they seem a bit on the expensive side for me. All I know is that I've had my Exactmat (no seriously, fuck whoever came up with that capitalization) for about 10 years now, and it's still going strong.

I noticed Best Buy sells this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-v...g-mouse-pad-dark-gray/1199663.p?skuId=1199663 I own it, and I don't like it nearly as much as my exactmat. The plastic is just too lightweight for me.

If you want cheaper, I'm pretty sure you won't wear through this one: https://www.amazon.com/Satechi-Aluminum-Non-slip-Rubber-Silver/dp/B01I496BX8?th=1

4. DWolvin

DWolvin [H]ard|Gawd

I picked up a Feenix Dimora recently, I'd say it's pretty similar except thinner and larger surface

5. Deadjasper

Deadjasper [H]ard|Gawd

I've had my 3m Precise Mousing Surface for like forever. It's well worn but still functions perfectly. Wish they still made this particular model. It has a built in gel wrist pad.

6. broddy

broddy Limp Gawd

Yep, I'm using it too. My company uses them and they work so well. Then I bought it for personal use too.

7. DWolvin

DWolvin [H]ard|Gawd

They are pretty great- Is your old one the gray and black hex pattern?

8. Deadjasper

Deadjasper [H]ard|Gawd

Mine is solid black. It's old old old.

9. SvenBent

SvenBent [H]ard|Gawd

When the pms craze was out i bought them in fulld boxes and resoldt them for a little money. they where so nice at the time. i wish they would make a bigger version.
    They werent that expensive buying them in boxes either