Hard gaming's web site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

What happened to it? Doesn't seem to work anymore.

What happened to it? Doesn't seem to work anymore.

Host provider took a dump and we had somewhat of a backup, but its broken. I have it hosted on my dev (not using the public link) server at work but don't have the time to fix it.

Host provider took a dump and we had somewhat of a backup, but its broken. I have it hosted on my dev (not using the public link) server at work but don't have the time to fix it.

Whats broken about it? I went through it before i gave it to you and its complete.

Have you tried making a news entry and seeing if it does the same thing? The issues i see arent hard things to fix. Find someone one here that codes and see if they will fix it or pay someone to fix it.

It could be as easy as a webspell addon not installed..... Do you all need help or what?

Have you tried making a news entry and seeing if it does the same thing? The issues i see arent hard things to fix. Find someone one here that codes and see if they will fix it or pay someone to fix it.

It could be as easy as a webspell addon not installed..... Do you all need help or what?

I will try that, will let you know if that worked or not.

Also the server listing page isn't correct.

http://hg.omega0.securenetsystems.net/index.php?site=static&staticID=2

No matter which server you click on, it shows server stats for the BF3 server which appears to not be dynamic but static.

Yeah that can be edited, That's not broken. When the site was made we just copied and pasted everything on every page.

New link http://64.234.211.153/index.php

I had to move the site to a new server with a linux os. that fixed some issues but the comments and a few other things were broken. (now fixed)

As we speak there 1 or 2 issues I need to fix but if you see anything let me know. Once I fix some if the issues and update the site... I will email kyle to have the name servers changed. :)

A real list of all the HG servers maybe? Not really broken but I'd still like to know of the "official" HG servers so if it happens to be any games I own, I can potentially find it and join it.

Yeah, Im really just trying to fix the things that are broken first, but that is on my list of things to do today.

Thanks. Posted a comment, that works.

Navigated the site as much as I could and nothing seems broken.

Stats page is broken. (Link not found, might get fixed when the domain resolves to the right location; I dunno.

My buddy list is empty. :(

I keed, I keed.

Other than the calendar looking like crap and the stats page not resolving/missing/whatever everything seems legit from my point of view.

"abc" stuck in the header on the far left for some reason.

It's a work in progress. Like all works in progress, perfection has yet to be achieved.

Back