Hard Gaming Group?

harsaphes

Supreme [H]ardness
Morning guys/gals, I'm looking to get into a group for some gameplay and was wondering if we have any going on and what games are being played. Let me know!

It would be a great idea for us to have our own Steam group. I'd join if someone creates it.

Shoot, I never have time to play, but when I do, I'd see if anybody else wanted to join! Count me in for a steam group.

Well heck, I guess I would sign up for coop type stuff. Probably average skill level though.

I'll play. I'm at least passable at a lot of different game types.

Will join later today.

Not enough gamers here these days. Just what seems to be a wave of political bullshit , Apple haters and your SATA III SSD is not enough

Wish we had a solid group of players for the popular games like

Overwatch
CS:GO
Black Ops 4
PUBG

Exactly. Hard to find proper time for games when you are planning a party for a 7 year old while simultaneously remodeling your home and working overtime to pay off the student loan bills.

That said, I still have a 40" 4k monitor with a 1080ti for some reason.

From within the Steam App. how do I search for the Hard group?

All I can see is a group for Star Citizen.

FOUND IT

The Steam group seems to be dead. The last discussion date is in 2017.

Wish we had a solid group of players for the popular games like

Overwatch
CS:GO
Black Ops 4
PUBG

I'd love that. None of my friends play Overwatch, and solo-queueing sucks [H]ard. I play PUBG with a couple of guys, but we all have vastly different work schedules, so we're rarely on at the same time. I've got another friend who is part of an adult gaming organization/clan. They're all really cool guys, and fun to play PUBG with. Then they all start spewing political BS that they saw on their cable news channel of choice. No thanks.

Not really interested in CS:GO at all. I tried CS ages ago, and the rage toward noobs drove me permanently away.

As soon as I quit my Walmart job I'll have time to play which should be any second now.

Feel free to contact me via Steam if you like! I'm on the Steam group and play a wide variety of things. I enjoy seeing what's out there and looking into those pushing the boundaries (ie unique crowdfunded MMO projects like Star Citizen, Crowfall, and Shroud of the Avatar), indies, RP titles, and much more so if you are looking for suggestions or reviews, let me know!

It would be a great idea for us to have our own Steam group. I'd join if someone creates it.

The [H]ard Gaming Community has been open to all [H]ard Forum members since 2012:
https://hardforum.com/forums/h-ard-gaming-community.126/

It has a Discord voice server with unlimited slots and Skillz hosts about 21 older Valve game servers.
Let me know if you want me to create any new game channels on the Discord server.

It says it runs on Teamspeak 3, not Discord 1.

I didn't post the first comment so I can't edit it. The last post in the Voice server thread has the Discord info.
https://discordapp.com/widget?id=351171286283714561&theme=dark

We still have a 512 slot TeamSpeak 3 server but it only has the Default channel and is on an old Server version.

HGC2019Servers2.jpg

Sadly, the only [H] people I play with are in the [H] PoE guild.

edit:
Thank you very much for the information. It's helpful if i'm looking for people to play with.

Last edited:
Back