Hard Gaming Diablo 3 BattleTag List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends. D3 attracts me because it is dark. I hated WoW because it was too cartoonie and you had to grind a lot just to play the game hours and hours and hours later.

I really enjoyed the gameplay of the beta, so I think it will be awesome with great loot & smooth gameplay in the gold release. The dark atmosphere definitely helps. :)

HavokCloud#1309

Ill be playing most likely at least 8 hours straight.. let me know if interested in teaming up!

Fuck I can't change my BattleTag... I guess down the road I already changed it once. Mine is Abey#1971

13 minutes left until the countdown is over... who is still on at this hour that wants to teamup?

epoqalypse#1926

played at 5am this morning before work...excited to get homeeeee

lovin the witch doctor btw

Here is my battletag. I am just now starting from the beginning if anyone wants to co-op

slice#1354

I'll have to add everyone at some point. :)

For now, I've been soloing the game to get a good feel of it as a DH.

regulat0r#1558

Wizard

Is anyone around lvl 28-35? I just started act 1 NM. I think I should roll a few new classes so I have a spread across levels depending on who is on :)

Last edited:
Mine is SeaFoam#1484 I'm around level 45 WD now, I'll be starting another toon in a while. If you guys need armor or gems I can make yellow armor and weapons along with radiant gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back