Hard Gaming Diablo 3 BattleTag List

Status
Not open for further replies.
fizzypalefac#1915

If you hit me up in game let me know you are a [H] member or I won't accept

I've tried adding people from that list but so far only 2 people are ever on when I'm on? Does anyone actually play late at night?

I've tried adding people from that list but so far only 2 people are ever on when I'm on? Does anyone actually play late at night?

I end my gaming sessions at 10pm ET on work days, 11:30pm on Fri-Sat. And I constantly see at least 20 people online when I play out of 40 I've added to my friend list.

Cata1yst#1135

Please note you're a hard member. And secondly its unfortunate they do not have the ability to create chat channels :(

Please add me to the list. I would like to try to team up with some regular players. I'm tired of soloing all the time and pub games suck.

CommanderFAT#1171

I play regularly weekday mornings and late Saturday evenings.

I have no problem using Teamspeak and other such voice chat programs.

I finally got around to getting the game the other day, I'm still on normal, act 2

Stiler#1630

I apologize for the delay on posting new BattleTags. If anyone wants to be the main person to do this, please let me know since I'm not playing D3 for the time being.

If you'd like to take over, please make a v2 of this thread & copy over the list. I'll close this thread ASAP. Thanks.

Mine is Mindnumb#1869, if anyone wants to add me and group up. I'm currently on Inferno Act 2 on my monk and love being a support class in MP. I also play a few alts ranging from lvl 20-45.

DaveOP#1173 just make sure to mention you're from here or I'll probably pretend to not be here :)

Renegade#1197

I farm Inferno Act 3, usually late nights. And yeah, tell me you're from [H].

djatc#1801

If you wanna level with me (lv33 WD) let me know. I rarely play but am trying to get to Inferno ASAP.

Let me know you're on H.

Add SulSeeker#1252

I also do live streaming at www.twitch.tv/SulSeeker

If you add me in game, please leave a note saying you're from the [H]ard forums, or I won't add ya.

60 DH
44 Barb
32 Monk
10 WD

& 6 Bank toons

I won't be maintaining this thread anymore. If anyone would like to continue this, please copy the list to a new thread & go from there. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back