Halo underway for PSP?

Relax guys, lets not turn this into a flaming pile of do do from the get go please.

That's interesting..although it's not really a "Halo" game...it's just a mod that makes your character look like master chief.

so what ? its great to see that the homebrew scene is keeping the PSP alive... cause gamewise the psp is bad...

L3th4l said:
MS owns Bungie, bought them in 2000..

Halo was well underway when ms bought bungie- in fact ms basically bought them just so they could make halo xbox exclusive. Originally it was supposed to come out on pc, but when ms bought them it magically changed direction and got delayed out the wazoo.

arr4ws said:
so what ? its great to see that the homebrew scene is keeping the PSP alive... cause gamewise the psp is bad...

Indeed :). Field commander looks promising (advance wars ripoff but who cares?). I have my eye on a few other games coming out this month also. But if homebrew never existed on the PSP I wouldve never bought mine.

Spaceman_Spiff said:
Halo was well underway when ms bought bungie- in fact ms basically bought them just so they could make halo xbox exclusive. Originally it was supposed to come out on pc, but when ms bought them it magically changed direction and got delayed out the wazoo.

Actually, I think it was supposed to be out for Mac first... lol. But I could be wrong. The PSP needs everything it can get right now, that's not a PS2 port or a PS2 port.

Spaceman_Spiff said:

Actually it was supposed to come out on Mac. It was a spiritual successor of sorts to Marathon.

steviep said:
The PSP needs everything it can get right now, that's not a PS2 port or a PS2 port.

Spoke too soon... I should add "or a copy of DS games"... like Advance Wars, as admitted by the developer of Field Commander for the PSP. First it was brain training, now Nintendogs and Advance Wars? What's next, "Dinosaur Crossing"? :rolleyes: :p

steviep said:
Spoke too soon... I should add "or a copy of DS games"... like Advance Wars, as admitted by the developer of Field Commander for the PSP. First it was brain training, now Nintendogs and Advance Wars? What's next, "Dinosaur Crossing"? :rolleyes: :p

I loved this part:

" I think we had a situation where we had a submarine that was under a ship that was under a bridge that had a truck on it that had a helicopter above it."

Reminds me of some starcraft strategy, namely, floating a unit/building over a nuking ghost so that the person being nuked can't click the ghost :D

Back