Halo MCC : Official Trailer

theNoid

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDv...outube.com/watch?v=ZDvYJGquXgE&has_verified=1

9PfH2hJ.gif

I don't currently own a Xbone, but this is an incredible value in one case and the recent price drop on the console is pulling me in.

Is this a total remaster of all 4 games or just all 4 games in one package?

Halo 2 was almost completely redone like Halo Anniversary. All games updated with 60fps 1080p. All maps (100+?) with online play. And 400 achievements for you achievement whores.

Halo: Combat Evolved is the anniversary edition, that was updated and released on the 360, back in 2011.

Halo 2 is completely remastered, like Halo: CE was.

Halo 3 & 4 are untouched, except they will run at 1080p, 60 fps.

What the hell? I have to sign in to confirm my age just to watch a Halo: MCC video? I do not think so. I ditched my gmail account 2 years ago and do not have a Google anything account since.

What the hell? I have to sign in to confirm my age just to watch a Halo: MCC video? I do not think so. I ditched my gmail account 2 years ago and do not have a Google anything account since.

Stick it to the man!

I'm glad 11th is a holiday for me. I preordered this the day it was announced. If I didn't have an xbox one already this no doubt would've sold me on getting an xbox one.

Would it be crazy to get an Xbox One only for this collection? I mean, Halo 2 was just my first online experience ever and it probably has my favorite multi-player of all time and now that it is coming back... Is it too much?

Also, I noticed that they reused a scene where he does a back-flip off of a brute. They used it for a teaser to Halo 3, but was it ever really used as part the story in any of the series? I'm confident I've never seen it elsewhere and to me it just really doesn't deserve a spot in the trailer, again.

Would it be crazy to get an Xbox One only for this collection? I mean, Halo 2 was just my first online experience ever and it probably has my favorite multi-player of all time and now that it is coming back... Is it too much?

Also, I noticed that they reused a scene where he does a back-flip off of a brute. They used it for a teaser to Halo 3, but was it ever really used as part the story in any of the series? I'm confident I've never seen it elsewhere and to me it just really doesn't deserve a spot in the trailer, again.

That's completely up to you. No one can tell you if something is worth it to you. However MCC was pretty much the reason I was convinced to pick one up. If you have a PS3 Slim or a 250GB 360 you're willing to trade in you can get a XB1 for a really good price right now. Best Buy is offer $150 (plus $10 per controller up to 4) off of an Xbox 1 which means you can get a non-Kinect version for $200.

I don't think its crazy. If I didn't own an Xbox One I would buy one because of this game. I have a coworker who only plays PC and Wii U games, is buying an Xbox One because of this game.

I bought an xbox one primarily for halo mcc. Destiny was an added motivation, but I wouldn't have bought the xbox just for it.

That's completely up to you. No one can tell you if something is worth it to you. However MCC was pretty much the reason I was convinced to pick one up. If you have a PS3 Slim or a 250GB 360 you're willing to trade in you can get a XB1 for a really good price right now. Best Buy is offer $150 (plus $10 per controller up to 4) off of an Xbox 1 which means you can get a non-Kinect version for $200.

Thanks. I was actually keeping up with that deal. I went ahead and had my brother pick one up. Splitting the Unity bundle we got for $218 after taxes minus the sale of the two games. I wish I could have been the one to make the purchase though since I have that American Express $25 off. Apparently the coupon has an expiration date and is tied to the trader and I am no where near home for another two weeks.

I don't think its crazy. If I didn't own an Xbox One I would buy one because of this game. I have a coworker who only plays PC and Wii U games, is buying an Xbox One because of this game.

I'm also primarily into PC games and the occasional Wii U with friends, but I guess no more restrictions! It's happening!

Thanks. I was actually keeping up with that deal. I went ahead and had my brother pick one up. Splitting the Unity bundle we got for $218 after taxes minus the sale of the two games. I wish I could have been the one to make the purchase though since I have that American Express $25 off. Apparently the coupon has an expiration date and is tied to the trader and I am no where near home for another two weeks.

I'm also primarily into PC games and the occasional Wii U with friends, but I guess no more restrictions! It's happening!

I'm mainly a PC gamer but I have been loving my xbox one lately. Diablo 3, destiny and plants vs zombies is a ton of fun on it, and halo mcc is gonna be awesome. Halo on the Xbox was the first Fps I had ever played and I loved it so much, was also the first system and game I purchased with my own earned money when I was 13. Last 3 months only thing on my PC to get played is star citizen. I've got a few coworkers on the xbox one and I think that's what makes it so much fun, for some reason multiplayer with rl friends has always been more enjoyable on the xbox that on the PC. I'm gonna play the snot out of halo 1 multiplayer on Tuesday.

I'm mainly a PC gamer but I have been loving my xbox one lately. Diablo 3, destiny and plants vs zombies is a ton of fun on it, and halo mcc is gonna be awesome. Halo on the Xbox was the first Fps I had ever played and I loved it so much, was also the first system and game I purchased with my own earned money when I was 13. Last 3 months only thing on my PC to get played is star citizen. I've got a few coworkers on the xbox one and I think that's what makes it so much fun, for some reason multiplayer with rl friends has always been more enjoyable on the xbox that on the PC. I'm gonna play the snot out of halo 1 multiplayer on Tuesday.

Yes! I still remember going to gamestops/eb games just to play the Halo demo before we finally decided to buy it!

I feel the same way about PC gaming as of lately. I mean, I have plenty of friends that join me in PC games, but I grew up on consoles and it's just not the same thing. I couldn't tell you exactly why, but it just feels more social and a lot more simple. Maybe the trends? My console buddies are always playing the latest games and I can just jump in where as my PC buddies are always on different games until we decide on something limited like Dota 2 or Payday 2. I'm jealous of you though; I have to wait two more weeks until I am on break and can go home!

Haha I'm in School for 8 weeks for my electrical apprenticeship so nothing but video games in the evening, no work to bug me and wife and kids have to stay home since course is in another city. I travel home on weekends and Monday/Tuesday is a holiday so I'm back on Tuesday evening just in time for 4-5 hour halo marathon :D Nice thing about being a nerd is I'm a week ahead of my course material so no bookwork outside of class rooms lol

Sounds like you've got it good. You've inspired me to get back on track with my courses this week so when I get on break I can play without feeling guilty; thanks for that!

So, how do you guys like this game? I just got back from picking up my preorder but will not have a chance to do anything recreational till mid December. My schedule has been so tight that I have not even been able to turn my TV on in the last 11+ weeks. Needless to say I am very burnt out...........

I don't know what there is to say. It's the same damn games everyone has already played before.

Well, I did hear they managed to fuck up the playlists or something.

Halo: CE Anniversary looks surprisingly good, a lot better than I expected it to. I haven't touched multiplayer yet. This is my first time playing a FPS on the XB1 controller, it feels really good. I haven't had a ton of time to play.

The 60 fps is so nice in these games

Honestly Halo 2 looks fantastic they all look great but Halo 4 looks like a current gen release like it was made for Xbox one which is insane.

Honestly Halo 2 looks fantastic they all look great but Halo 4 looks like a current gen release like it was made for Xbox one which is insane.

I gotta agree, I wasn't sure how the 60 fps would feel. Im still on Halo 1, I plan on playing the whole campaign sequentially. I'm looking foward to playing 4, I thought it was excellent on the 360.

Unfortunately, because of all the snow we've been getting, my copy didn't get delivered today, and it's suppose to come tomorrow. I think we're suppose to get another 8 inches of snow between now and tomorrow, but hopefully it's delayed another day.

Halo: CE Anniversary looks surprisingly good, a lot better than I expected it to. I haven't touched multiplayer yet. This is my first time playing a FPS on the XB1 controller, it feels really good. I haven't had a ton of time to play.

The XB1 controller was practically built to be ergonomic for shooter games.

I am honestly happy that they were able to redo Halo 4 as well. It was my fear that it would just be a ported over version.

I gotta agree, I wasn't sure how the 60 fps would feel. Im still on Halo 1, I plan on playing the whole campaign sequentially. I'm looking foward to playing 4, I thought it was excellent on the 360.

That is my goal once I get some time. Halo 2 is what I am most interested in as it was my favorite of the series. I just wish they would have included the other non Master Chief Halo games as well as Halo ODST has some serious potential if they update the graphics on it.

I got a chance to play online with a group of friends at a friends house today and it runs really smooth for a single player. If you do splitscreen, it gets really bad in terms of framerate. It is very hard to aim in splitscreen.

Apparently the mutliplayer matchmaking is messed up right now. Not sure exactly what's wrong with since we didn't test it, but my buddies were not happy about it. I did see that for a lot of the matchmaking playlists, it forced you into a random game out of the 4, as in you couldn't pick if you wanted to play halo, halo 2, etc.

All in all, I think it's awesome and I had a good time, but the experience is way better if your the sole player. Still going to pick it up.

It's an absolute disaster, a total failure of a launch. The matchmaking simply doesn't work. If you do manage to get into a game (maybe once an hour if you're trying with a party) it will be with an odd number of players and at the end of the round everyone in your party will be disconnected, with some people's Xbox's hard locking on the loading screen. 343 has no idea what's causing this and there is no ETA for a fix. This will go down in history as one of the worst game launches of the decade.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonev...aster-chief-collection-matchmaking-is-broken/

It's an absolute disaster, a total failure of a launch. The matchmaking simply doesn't work. If you do manage to get into a game (maybe once an hour if you're trying with a party) it will be with an odd number of players and at the end of the round everyone in your party will be disconnected, with some people's Xbox's hard locking on the loading screen. 343 has no idea what's causing this and there is no ETA for a fix. This will go down in history as one of the worst game launches of the decade.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonev...aster-chief-collection-matchmaking-is-broken/

Pretty sure that title goes to driveclub

I dunno Watch_Dogs is a pretty compelling argument for that spot and of course Battlefield 4.

Its possible but I never had problems with either but I just played the single player and I bought MCC for single player I play destiny with son and family and FH2 online. Don't play many shooter online to many annoying people talking and cheesy spawn campers. I don't even allow in game chat other than those in my friends list.

I dunno Watch_Dogs is a pretty compelling argument for that spot and of course Battlefield 4.

TLOU was pretty bad until the 2nd or 3rd patch as well. I think the key difference here is that MS will fix it quickly.

Its possible but I never had problems with either but I just played the single player and I bought MCC for single player I play destiny with son and family and FH2 online. Don't play many shooter online to many annoying people talking and cheesy spawn campers. I don't even allow in game chat other than those in my friends list.

These days that is pretty much why I stay with single player games. Multiplayer can get really annoying and my lack of time barely even allows me to finish single player campaigns. Nothing is more irritating than campers and people who either have a foul mouth and/or just simply talk too much.

My god. Halo 1 on legendary is brutal. Anyone have any tips? Lol

Playing solo? You'll have to take it very slow. I did the first level with a friend today. I turned the corner quickly once and I was face to face with about 10 enemies crammed in a hallway. With full health I died in about two seconds because they all focus fired me. What a laugh we had.

This will go down in history as one of the worst game launches of the decade.

Please... There's been far worse. Although it was on the PC, the launch of the most recent SimCity was a disaster. You couldn't even play the game single player/offline!

I'm hoping my copy shows up today, but my tracking says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."

Playing solo? You'll have to take it very slow. I did the first level with a friend today. I turned the corner quickly once and I was face to face with about 10 enemies crammed in a hallway. With full health I died in about two seconds because they all focus fired me. What a laugh we had.

I wasn't aware you could play co-op?? I'll have to look into this!

It's been years since I've played it - but I remember the Needler being my best friend against Elites on Legendary.

Yeah, I've been using the needler, but holy crap do they ever gun you down quick!

Back