Halo DS

Thread title is misleading, mods make a change.

This is NOT coming to the DS.

The title 'Halo DS' is misleading when the article is about a build of Halo on the DS? :confused:

The title 'Halo DS' is misleading when the article is about a build of Halo on the DS? :confused:

Yes

Because its not coming to the DS. <-- period Title should read, "Old build of Halo running on a DS." or something like that... :p

Can I have some of that crack? He didn't say it was released, or announced... so the title isn't misleading. The article involves Halo on DS, his title says 'Halo DS' and doesn't raise any false hopes. You're reaching here as a part time mod and failing miserably.

The game was called Halo DS, it appears to be Halo on the DS, but most importantly this news is as old as the hills. It's only because Matt from IGN released video proof that the game did exist that it's back in the headlines. The post that the OP linked to is from Jan 2007. Here's a more appropriate link: http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2007/10/02/67886/

My bad I just saw this posted on another site I browse and it was the first I had heard of it. As for the title... ya >_>

theNoid is just angry at life because Halo was so close to coming on the DS.

I wonder how the game would have done. I don't see many FPS doing well on the DS.

My bad I just saw this posted on another site I browse and it was the first I had heard of it. As for the title... ya >_>

Heh, my point was that no-one should be shocked at a "Halo DS" title when speculation for the game has been going on all year. ;)

Back