Halo 4 Starts "The Reclaimer Trilogy"

Just like all of the other Halo games... I will not be playing it.

I don't think any Halo fan was expecting much else, it is kind of the core of the Halo series.

I can't wait to play it.

Oh Em Geeeeee, Halo 4 is going to be sooooo awesome. Like, I can't wait to play Halo 4. I'm so buying a Halo 4 Tee-Shirt. I can't wait to buy a Halo 4 hat. Will Halo 4 Game Fuel taste as good as Halo 4 will play? Ohhh Emmmm Geeeeeee Halo 4, 4 lIfe!!!!!! omg

Just like all of the other Halo games... I will not be playing it.

Thats ok theres people like me that Halo is the only console game I actively buy.

I'm glad they are focusing back on the Master Chief. The last one (ODST) with the rag tag group just didn't feel right to me. The single over powered all knowing antagonist allows you to be a little more unbelievable, while still being believable.

Looking forward to even more excellent soundtracks.

Oh and by the way that developer girls last name was "Wolfkill". Bet she uses that as her callsign too :cool:

Oh and I hope they get this on a new console. Xbox 360 is starting to look old these days.

And it better, and I mean it better, still have great single player mode and allow home networking. I'm getting tired of all this "everything is better on the Internet!!!" attitude game developes are having.

Oh and I hope they get this on a new console. Xbox 360 is starting to look old these days.

And it better, and I mean it better, still have great single player mode and allow home networking. I'm getting tired of all this "everything is better on the Internet!!!" attitude game developes are having.

Posted from the Internet, on the Internet, to be shared with others...on the Internet. Holy shit, this Internet thing could be pretty big...nah..wait

Ahem

Didn't Bungie just announce recently that theyd closed the door on Halo and started work on a new IP?

Didn't Bungie just announce recently that theyd closed the door on Halo and started work on a new IP?
This is being done by Microsoft Game Studios, so I imagine that they are retaining the rights to it after Bungie bought themselves out of Microsoft. Who knows.

Yup. Microsoft owns the Halo name. Bungie is doing something else. Halo 4 was announced at E3 2011 back in May as 343 Industries' first full game release. Halo Reach map packs and stats and what not have been done by 343i for a while now. 343i will be doing Halo from now on.

I'm looking forward to another Halo trilogy. Let's hope 343 does as good as Bungie did. It's kinda funny though to think that Halo was the reason the original Xbox was a success, and now COD has just taken over consoles to the point that Halo is almost never the top-played game on Live. I kinda like Gears better anyways, as far as MS' two-headed monster exclusives go...

This is being done by Microsoft Game Studios, so I imagine that they are retaining the rights to it after Bungie bought themselves out of Microsoft. Who knows.

Yes that was part of the deal. Bungie got to be free and Microsoft got to keep Halo.

Yup. Microsoft owns the Halo name. Bungie is doing something else. Halo 4 was announced at E3 2011 back in May as 343 Industries' first full game release. Halo Reach map packs and stats and what not have been done by 343i for a while now. 343i will be doing Halo from now on.

I'm looking forward to another Halo trilogy. Let's hope 343 does as good as Bungie did. It's kinda funny though to think that Halo was the reason the original Xbox was a success, and now COD has just taken over consoles to the point that Halo is almost never the top-played game on Live. I kinda like Gears better anyways, as far as MS' two-headed monster exclusives go...

Not to be a turd but has any franchise ever continued to have the same quality level after changing studios? and were talking about Halo here...

Not to be a turd but has any franchise ever continued to have the same quality level after changing studios? and were talking about Halo here...

Tomb Raider got better when switching studios. Deus Ex HR is many times better than Invisible War. Jedi Knight was good, but the Raven developed Jedi Outcast was better.

is it sad that I'd rather put up with more Halo than to ever see another Call of Duty game made?

is it sad that I'd rather put up with more Halo than to ever see another Call of Duty game made?

Nope. Can't stand COD games personally, but I've enjoyed all the Halo games. I don't think they're ZOMG great, but considering I'm normally very anti-controller and the Halo games don't make me want to put the 360 pad through a window like most console shooters that's a good thing.

Halo... every halo game on either xbox, always has had xbox link...

I don't even know why you bothered brining this up, unless if you never played it before.

Well hopefully 343i realises that with every halo release bungie made, their quality went down, down, down.

Halo CE > Halo 2 > Halo 3 > Halo Reach.

The Halo multiplayer was always fun, especially in CE and Halo 2. Halo 3 was bearable, Reach is god awful.

Thats ok theres people like me that Halo is the only console game I actively buy.

I'm glad they are focusing back on the Master Chief. The last one (ODST) with the rag tag group just didn't feel right to me. The single over powered all knowing antagonist allows you to be a little more unbelievable, while still being believable.

Looking forward to even more excellent soundtracks.

Oh and by the way that developer girls last name was "Wolfkill". Bet she uses that as her callsign too :cool:

um......the last one was Reach, not ODST. ODST was alright, but I hated how they did the campaign, mostly due to me palying half of it on coop and then having to start over again

Campaign Co-Op is all I am looking forward too .. my wife and I had a blast playing through Halo2 through Reach together . I hope the new release of Halo:CE implements this as well.

Campaign Co-Op is all I am looking forward too .. my wife and I had a blast playing through Halo2 through Reach together . I hope the new release of Halo:CE implements this as well.

CE is going to have co-op. That was confirmed a month ago I believe.

As for 343i studios, CE they shouldnt F*$& up, they only are suppost to be updating the graphics and new net code to allow co-op and better MP. As for H4, will not be buying. Bungie is the only reason I spent the money on CE, 2, 3, ODST and Reach. After that im done. 5 Halo games is enough for me.

Starting to look old? It looked old long,long ago. Too bad Microsoft ignores the fact that there's a far more advanced platform to develop games for. It's called a PC. If they hadn't,the Halo franchise might have actually been great,instead of a tired old cow that was milked dry long ago.

Are these halo games any good?

By my reckoning, Halo 1 was the best; Halo 2 was slightly less good; Halo 3 nobody should go out of their way for, and that's where i stopped.

Are these halo games any good?

By my reckoning, Halo 1 was the best; Halo 2 was slightly less good; Halo 3 nobody should go out of their way for, and that's where i stopped.

The biggest problem with 2 was the ending. The rest of the game is fine. The story does feel short since it leaves off right when it feels like things are kicking off. Never could beat 3, maybe one of these days. I enjoyed ODST and Reach, though I never beat either of them.

I'll let 343 establish themselves with this before I crap all over it...if the reviews aren't terrible I'll probably pick it up for the story.

They better find a new (and interesting!) enemy than just rehashing the damned flood again though.

Back