Halo 3, Whos goin' @ Midnight?

Getting Halo3 @ 12?

• Yeppers

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Na, not that bongo over it..

Votes: 74 82.2%

• Total voters
my xbox was about as much fun as a toaster.

I dunno why but I still think the kb + m is what makes the pc special. That's the only reason Quake II seems to be more fun for me than Halo 2 when talking about the single player game.

Considering I'm at a clients right now and its 12:30 no I will not be. There is a 7-11 up the street though where I could prob pickup a copy on the way home......

I don't like playing FPS games on a console. Love other games on them but not FPS. Prob play it a little at a friends since I know a shit load of friends will be picking it up.

Nope, already beat the game.

It's not worth the plastic it's printed on. Neither were the first two.

My room mate went, now i'm stuck watching this crap, I think i will go to bed, the ceiling is more exciting

Nope, already beat the game.

It's not worth the plastic it's printed on. Neither were the first two.

I have friends that dont play PC games though and do play Halo all the time...so for me the main reason is multiplayer to play with my friends :)

i have a buddy with a 360.. i've played through the last two halo's with him. He's picking it after class tomorrow. About noon-ish. I'll play it then.

We did roll by our local game stop.. and there was a long ass line. I'd say 250 or so people.

The first Halo was fun co-op, but Halo 2 was just plain bad. Needless to say, I will not be getting Halo 3, mainly because I think Halo isn't all that great (way overrated) and because I don't have a 360. :p

Thanks for you're concern, but I dont think that anything could have fit this topic better than "General Gaming".

"Console Gaming" perhaps? Considering Halo 3 is a console only game (for at least a year or two)....

I am glad I wen't and bought mine at midnight, everywhere in a 40 mile radius was sold out either at midnight or shortly after opening. In the case of Gamestops.EBGames they were probably sold out months ago (sold more preorders then they got games).

I forgot about the midnight launch :eek: Actually I forgot about the launch period, I guess I'll pick up my copy tomorrow :p

Back