Halo 3 ODST Firefight Mode

lillimon04

2[H]4U
Went to the mobile gamestop tour thing in AZ and waited in line for 2 hours in 110 degree heat for ten minutes of the new Firefight mode, and it was well worth it! Didnt think it was gonna be this good. I really like the mode and playing as an ODST isnt as bad as it seems, didnt actually die as fast as I thought I was going to. :) But this game looks to be very promising! Wanna play the campaign already. Also, I was the highest scorer in my match ( 4v4 inside of a Halo ODST truck, very cool!) and won a license plate frame that says, My other car is a warthog. I was mad though because if you scored 20,000 points you get free ODST action figures, and I was less than 5000 off. :( Still very worth it! So if the tour comes to your town I would recommend go checking it out.

Last edited:
I really want to know how the story unfolds. The covies occupy earth and do their "real" invasion (or at least start it) while MC is off killing their leadership. There's so many story elements that the main 3 games don't fill you in on, I can only hope that this helps.

I'm a halo lore nerd.

Haha Im A halo nerd too, read all the books, waiting for a new one to come out! but if the tour coming to you, or by where you live you should try and go!

I wasn't too excited for ODST at first (at least not as much as previous Halo games), but after seeing the Firefight mode I'm really looking forward to the release. Mainly because I really like the Horde mode in Gears of War 2, and this will be very similar, but with some added twists.

I wasn't too excited for ODST at first (at least not as much as previous Halo games), but after seeing the Firefight mode I'm really looking forward to the release. Mainly because I really like the Horde mode in Gears of War 2, and this will be very similar, but with some added twists.
I feel much the same. There wasn't really much that caught my interest until I saw some of those crazy firefight set pieces. :D

Back