Halo 2600

HardOCP News

[H] News
Ed Fries, ex-VP of Microsoft's game publishing division, has put the finishing touches on Halo 2600. Here’s a screenshot of the game in action. Hit the link above to play.

rofl wow. I was about to rage cause I couldn't figure out how to attack. I made it up to that room with the 9 silver what you ma call ems (sorry not a halo guy) before I figured out the gun was near the start area.

rofl wow. I was about to rage cause I couldn't figure out how to attack. I made it up to that room with the 9 silver what you ma call ems (sorry not a halo guy) before I figured out the gun was near the start area.

I hit every key on the keyboard....was like...WTF? Then found the gun... lol!

Forgot what Atari games were all about?

Found one of the bugs that takes you to the weird world... it's kind of hard to explain without a picture but:

On the first screen go to the upper left corner and move diagonal up/left (as if you are trying to go through the wall and go into the next screen up at the same time). This seems to work anywhere that you can cross into a new screen near a wall.

Bring a gun before you do it.

This is full of Win. Instead of making old games new, making new games old.

Back