Halo 2!

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
How many of ya have seen the new E3 trailers for it? I can't wait for November 9, 2004!

What do you guys think about it?

Well I've been looking forward to it as long as its been announced. I just hope the controls and stuff aren't too different. I'm far better at Halo than I am at any other FPS. I'm not sure why either.

Watching the Halo2 e3 feeds I was as giddy as I have been all year. considering the hardware its running on the game is gorgeous and gameplay looks to be even smoother than the first. My hats off to Bungie.

is there any kind of link to a new video where i can see the e3 video? of halo 2?

I was fortunate enough to attend the E3 press conference where they showed Halo 2, and the crowd was all pretty much exstatic about it. I believe the only place you can find a good video of the E3 press conference is on IGN/Gamespy's member site, but I could be mistaken. It really does look promising, and I've already preordered my copy.

I think I will pre-order this gem in the next month or so. After seeing the e3 multiplayer demo, that pretty much sealed the deal. Man I want this game :p

My friends and I are planning a massive LAN party for when it hits. It'll be killer. I can't wait.

The game has looked impressive since the gameplay footage they displayed last year. This year was just phenomenal; the multiplayer sounds a bit deeper than your average killfest. The destructible environments are a big positive too...there's nothing like taking a chunk out of a wall with a stray RPG.

I'm glad that developers are beginning to think about what they do with their multiplayer games. Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow is a prime example of an entirely new direction.

I'm sure Halo 2 will have been worth the wait. Bungie has taken a lot of time to polish it; I'm glad that Microsoft gave them the leverage to do so (Honestly...this is a guaranteed platinum seller, regardless. They could have strong-armed Bungie into releasing something that they weren't satisfied with, but instead they've let them take their time in refining it).

the game looks stinking awesome and whatever is on november 9th is canceled immediately as my friends and i will be having a 16 player halo lan for 24 hours... its gonna rock

-warsaw

Back