Halloween Steam Sale 2014?

Tzzird

Supreme [H]ardness
I saw on Xbox live today that walking dead season 2 is being discounted to $7.50 and it made me wonder if Steam was having a sale of its own. Seems like no information about the sale has been made public yet.

Anyone have the inside scoop? Seems like today would have been a good day to start the sale.

Funny that you mentioned this, the current rumor is that the steam sale starts tomorrow!

Does it last 1-2 days? Or all the way through to monday? I dont remember how long was one last year!

I think last year it went on into the beginning of the next week, or at least to Sunday.

I would think it starts tomorrow if I remember right Steam likes to start their sales on Thursdays

Funny that you mentioned this, the current rumor is that the steam sale starts tomorrow!

Yeah, I saw the rumor on one of my google searches. Starting tomorrow, ending on the 4th. We'll see.

Really hoping for Walking Dead 2 at $7.50 or even better, $5.

I snagged TWD Season 2 for free on Android a few months back. When I get my new Nexus 6 I'll play there. But I do hope Steam has a halloween sale.. I'm dead in the water any literally no game interests me lately.

I haven't gamed in like a month :/ I have probably 20 games installed on my PC, but I think I might play Pushmo World on my WiiU tonight. Thats the only thing that sounds fun. :eek:

1:15:00 'till we see if there's a sale! (?)
Man, I have so much backlogged I really don't need to buy anythig, but I still can't resist checking the site constantly. :D

Only games I'm missing are brand new releases, so there's little to no chance of getting good deals on the ones I want.

I hope Skyrim is on sale. My son played it at my
sister in laws house and now wants it. Of course this was a few days after they had it on sale for $5.00.

I went though the entire list the only thing that caught my attention was Shadowgate which has a Halloween edition. I want the game but I have enough games for 3 lifetimes..

was hoping shadows of mordor was going to be 35$ from steam for this sale - oh well - maybe thanksgiving sale :)

Well, I bought Witcher 1/2 (as my CDs are too scratched now to be working) - paid about $8 for those two :)

5846be53cb2f15930196d67ecdde5267.gif

This was perfect timing really. Yesterday I decided that I wanted to play F.E.A.R. Then I realized I only had an old physical copy somewhere, and that I only had F.E.A.R. 2 in Steam. The collection and just the first game were a little more than I wanted to pay for something I basically owned. Today the collection is $13, so I picked it up.

This was perfect timing really. Yesterday I decided that I wanted to play F.E.A.R. Then I realized I only had an old physical copy somewhere, and that I only had F.E.A.R. 2 in Steam. The collection and just the first game were a little more than I wanted to pay for something I basically owned. Today the collection is $13, so I picked it up.

See post #15 LOL

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?salepage=halloween2014

How does it make sense that you can get Walking Dead Season 2 on xbox live for $7.50 when it's going for $12.50 on Steam's Halloween Sale?

This is kind of a bummer because I heard that the choices that you made through season 1 will affect how things are played out in Season 2.

I guess there's no real groundbreaking prices on year's sale. I see that Resident Evil 6 is down to $13.59. Waiting for about $7.50 or less before I bite on this one.

You guys see any good ones?

See post #15 LOL

Yeah, I don't mind giving him my money. He provides a valuable service for me. I don't use optical drives in my systems anymore, so digging out the USB DVD drive, finding my discs, and then *gasp* swapping them for the install... No... Click-click-clik, game installed works much better for me. :cool:

This game right here is so good and on sale right now:
Three Dead Zed - http://store.steampowered.com/app/291390

Totally not biased in ANY way! Heard this game makes I7s with Titan video cards scream for an upgrade* And the graphics are incredibly realistic looking! *mind explodes* It's also landed that premium "14/15th page slot" on the Halloween sale that most developers seek. Schweeet! :D

Also heard there are chances to get a $20 Steam gift card. Check out the store page announcement

Oh and here are three free copies. Happy early Halloween!

Last part of code changed to help avoid bots
7PK5I-JL8QK-4PJC* (* = 7)
CODE TAKEN
CODE TAKEN

Whoever gets these hope you have fun! :D

*Actual requirements are WAY lower. Way way way. Heck an intelHD4000 can play the game. Pure sarcasm. Just trying to bring some chuckles

Last edited:
Back