Half Life on iPod nano

That dude needs to cut his finger nails :eek:

Anyway that is really cool, Linux on an ipod, who would of thunk it.

Nano's have the same CPU as the VideoPods, although even G2 ipods (yes, those fat 10gb bastards) can run doom in grayscale. They have very powerful processors, believe it or not.

krizzle said:
Nano's have the same CPU as the VideoPods, although even G2 ipods (yes, those fat 10gb bastards) can run doom in grayscale. They have very powerful processors, believe it or not.

Dont call my gen 2 fat :mad:

krizzle said:

So you're telling me, that with some kind of hack, my Ipod Nano can play video too? :eek:

it can play pretty much any doom based game wad. there is a port for goldeneye out too. i can't wait for when they get it on the video ipods :drool:

Too bad it doesnt work on the ipod video. I really want to play golden eye on my black 40 gig :mad:

wow. i can load linux and compile my own mp3s using a scroll wheel and the play button.

hooray.

oh boy. i can't wait until the get apache running on it.

wow.

then i could serve a webpage from my ipod. imagine the possibilty.

chambersc said:
compared to my video ipod 30gb, how would the quality be?

Well, considering you only have 4GB at best to work with....

And damn, that fingernail didn't just need to be cut, it was all dark yellow and had all kinds of dirt underneath. I'm surprised that iPod is still white-ish.

Neurofreeze said:
Well, considering you only have 4GB at best to work with....

And damn, that fingernail didn't just need to be cut, it was all dark yellow and had all kinds of dirt underneath. I'm surprised that iPod is still white-ish.

i guess i should refrase my question:

quality wise, how would it compare. i'm not necessarily concerned with sheer quantity of videos but video quality wise...how would it compare.

Darakian said:
Dont call my gen 2 fat :mad:
Sorry, i'm just upset at mine for going drummerboy on me after 4 years of tender love and care. Oh, and the occasional hanging-by-a-thread surgery which I routinely performed on it to keep it working. Ipod insides love fresh air, I tell you!

Back