half life alyx issues?

fightingfi

2[H]4U
anyone having any issues with half life alyx?

sound issues, latest drivers realtek installed

stuttering? latest nvidia drivers installed RTX 2070 stock

just wondering what it could be nothing else is running in the back ground

amd 3700x , 16 gigs of ram ddr 3600 stock
x570 with latest BIOS installed
Win 10 64 bit fully update as of this last patch tuesday.
samsung wmr headset

anyone having any issues with half life alyx?

sound issues, latest drivers realtek installed

stuttering? latest nvidia drivers installed RTX 2070 stock

just wondering what it could be nothing else is running in the back ground

amd 3700x , 16 gigs of ram ddr 3600 stock
x570 with latest BIOS installed
Win 10 64 bit fully update as of this last patch tuesday.
samsung wmr headset
Mine ran like shit on a 2070 until I tweaked the Steam VR options a bit. I turned off AA and a couple of other things, I forgot. After that, it ran perfect.

What graphic settings do you have selected in-game?

What graphic settings do you have selected in-game?

I couldn't find any graphical settings. Game runs butter smooth on my 3700x//RX5700 combo. Granted I had to use Windows but still

I couldn't find any graphical settings. Game runs butter smooth on my 3700x//RX5700 combo. Granted I had to use Windows but still
Once in the menu, go to options then scroll down to the bottom and there are graphics settings. Mine defaulted to low settings (even on 1080 ti) so it might be on low for you as well. If not, then you can tweak them a bit to get more performance.

Once in the menu, go to options then scroll down to the bottom and there are graphics settings. Mine defaulted to low settings (even on 1080 ti) so it might be on low for you as well. If not, then you can tweak them a bit to get more performance.

Hmm, I'll look again. Performance is fine though. I don't think the Index's supposedly 120 Hz LCD is capable of drawing clear images at that rate. IPS and VA panels suck. Could be the low resolution is fooling me but no, my old TN monitor was much better.

Back