Half-Life 3 coming 2014?

It can't live up to the hype. It's impossibru for anything to match expectations for the mythological HL3. but that's ok... All they have to do is build the game on the New Source Engine and take advantage of all the new features the engine provides and give us a passable story. That literally is all they have to do to make me happy. It doesn't have to be some mind-blowing revolutionary thing because FPS's have been exhausted and there isn't anything new they can do for them (except VR). Have full VR support and I'm sold.

The Internet cannot hold HL3.

Seriously, its been waited on for so long, if it ever got made, the goddamn Internet would tear apart at the seams in a matter of seconds.

Therefore, to save mankind, Gaben will never make it.

Unreal Tourney 2K15 is now a reality though, so bring on the frags.

The Internet cannot hold HL3.

Seriously, its been waited on for so long, if it ever got made, the goddamn Internet would tear apart at the seams in a matter of seconds.

Therefore, to save mankind, Gaben will never make it.

Unreal Tourney 2K15 is now a reality though, so bring on the frags.

just like the [hard]on collider

lhc-460_1606906c.jpg

we may never see it work.. but once it does it will cause a time warp in our universe and Steven Hawking wil be making another documentary about it.

but to save mankind, Gaben must make HL3 and it must work flawlessly without ripping a hole in his ass. It has to be #1 on his bucket list.

gabe-valve.jpg

Every time this thread dings me a notification I get my hopes slightly up. Every day or so they get dashed.

Didn't read the full article but is it going to be a new source engine? DX 9 is getting pretty old.....

I read all the whining about CS: whatever the hell its called now.

Part of me wants to just fire it up and play, but I've watched videos and it feels so ragdolly comical like TF.

CounterStrike:FuckitWeGotHatsNowToo

I read all the whining about CS: whatever the hell its called now.

Part of me wants to just fire it up and play, but I've watched videos and it feels so ragdolly comical like TF.

CounterStrike:FuckitWeGotHatsNowToo

As a dedicated 1.6 player now playing it, I say it's much better than source.

As a dedicated 1.6 player now playing it, I say it's much better than source.
I think GO is better than Source too. But I never liked Source as much as 1.6. (and I liked the pre-version 1s the best... my favorite was the one where they added that wonky APC and jeeps to game ;))

For real. Gaben and crew left us all on a cliffhanger with Ep.2 - all we want is a resolution that is worth a 7 year wait. Shit or get off the pot, Valve.

So i was installing new nvidia laptop drivers and this showed up in them:

http://shield.nvidia.com/android-game-portal-halflife2

as well as countless pics of HL2 in the nvidia installer.

Hope is regenerated. This is a sign from GOD. People are gone want to play and know the story to the end now. Gabe is boxing himself in on this one if he wont deliver.

Last edited:
So i was installing new nvidia laptop drivers and this showed up in them:

http://shield.nvidia.com/android-game-portal-halflife2

as well as countless pics of HL2 in the nvidia installer.

Hope is regenerated. This is a sign from GOD. People are gone want to play and know the story to the end now. Gabe is boxing himself in on this one if he wont deliver.

Its only HL2 though, I don't think it included EP.1 and EP.2

There are some mean mean people on this forum. :(

If I have noticeable grey hairs when(if) HL3 comes out I'm going to cry. I wasn't old enough to drink when HL2 came out.

but to save mankind, Gaben must make HL3 and it must work flawlessly without ripping a hole in his ass. It has to be #1 on his bucket list.

gabe-valve.jpg

This is the best thing I've ever seen. Ever.

What is Louis doing...? Looks sexual.

Back