Half Life 2 On Sale at Ames, IA Best Buy

AACI_CIO

Limp Gawd
Just picked up a copy of Half-Life 2 at the Ames, IA Best Buy 30 min ago. $54.99.... I hope a sale comes in the next 30 days so I can get some cash back.

cool I didin't know anyone lived around my area that posts here. I live in altoona ia and go down to madrid once in a while... I haven't checked the best buy in des moines or clive but i assume they are now selling it everywhere its all over forums. I already ordered the silver package from steam and just waiting for them to unlock that... impatiently.

Best Buy had a crap load of HL2 on the shelves.

SO pissed because STEAM has not released shit yet! :mad:

But do we have an evidence of them being activated yet? I have not heard an actual story of a copy holder being able to play it.

I will have to go check tomorrow. They have a 10% off coupon this week.

i'm in marshalltown, 30 mins from ames. i work at the gamestop here, if you see someone named tyler while you're there, ask about the [H] hehe.

Pvt. Potter said:
well couldnt you just set your clock forward a few days?

I think the activation uses Valve/Vivendi's clock, not your own. :D Though that would be the funniest "hack" ever....

I really don't know when I can play this game. I have 3 tests and a project due this week. Next week, when I have my "break", I get to work through differential equations using eigen vectors so I can do my Probability and Statistics next semester. :rolleyes: Oh well, maybe an hour or two every couple of days.

Back