Half-Life 2 Episode Two Site is up!!

I never did play HL2, I think I'll go get that premiere package off steam and fire it up.

odoe said:
I never did play HL2, I think I'll go get that premiere package off steam and fire it up.

I just recently picked it up, and it is one amazing game.

Yeah, For me HL2 ranks up there with the best ever. It is one of those I can play over and over.

airborne_mtrs said:
Yeah, For me HL2 ranks up there with the best ever. It is one of those I can play over and over.
Me too. I'm about to start my 3rd time through it.

I just bought the value pack last night and played HL2 for a couple of hours. Lots of fun. I haven't played an FPS in ages, I played WoW for a year and keep wanting to use QWEASD for strafing and turning, so it's going to take some getting used to, but it was fun and a good story too.

love it but sure wish it had "5+ sounds" going on at all times or that immersive quality COD2 has

odoe said:
I just bought the value pack last night and played HL2 for a couple of hours. Lots of fun. I haven't played an FPS in ages, I played WoW for a year and keep wanting to use QWEASD for strafing and turning, so it's going to take some getting used to, but it was fun and a good story too.
whats the value pack? does that include Episode 1?

CompuDrew said:
Me too. I'm about to start my 3rd time through it.
I actually just started my 3rd time around yesterday. If you tally up all the minutes I have played in each level though, (non-linear style), I've probably played it 4 or 5 times by now.

And I played Episode 1 twice, and a third time after I finish HL2 this time around!!

Actually, it was the source premiere pack. Yeah, it came with Episode 1. I was going to get Value pack, but the only game it had that wasn't included in the source pack that I didn't have was CS: CZ, which I kind of want too, when I just want to screw around with CS without messing other people up.

Man, I think it's been like 2 years since I even opened CS...

odoe said:
Actually, it was the source premiere pack. Yeah, it came with Episode 1. I was going to get Value pack, but the only game it had that wasn't included in the source pack that I didn't have was CS: CZ, which I kind of want too, when I just want to screw around with CS without messing other people up.

Man, I think it's been like 2 years since I even opened CS...
check out the CS:S bots, you can have hours of fun giving them only pistols, and gettin yourself a sniper rifle!

Snip
HighwayAssassins said:
And I played Episode 1 twice, and a third time after I finish HL2 this time around!!
That sounds like a good idea. I think I'm going to play Ep 1 after I finish HL2 this time. I've only played EP 1 once so far, but it had been a while since I played HL2.

CompuDrew said:
Snip

That sounds like a good idea. I think I'm going to play Ep 1 after I finish HL2 this time. I've only played EP 1 once so far, but it had been a while since I played HL2.
if you want to switch it up a little, play with commentary mode enabled in Episode 1. Highly reccomended.

Yeah its a bit different from the one at the end of Episode 1. It shows more of the hunters/mini-striders running and fighting vs. civilians and also shows a Vorti kicked some ass. It also shows a new highway footage that explains why Alyx almost fell.

Back