HAF912+case/alternatives and more questions:)

notsure

Limp Gawd
got everything set for a new build except the case

Read about the HAF 912+ and i like the flexibility of the case (specialy the 39cm vga space with removed hd cage).
What i need to know , how good/bad is the airflow with that case on todays terms(including fan mods) ?
Will a Thermalright true spirit 120 fit in it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few questions about corsairs 600t white : is the airflow realy that bad , even with extra fans on the sidepanel?
Is that case even Aircooling friendly?(sounds stupe i know).
Will a Thermalright true spirit 120 show good results with this case.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aerocool xpredator (dunno if thats even available in the us , but asking is for free ,right^^)
Any owner that can tell me on how its performing>

peace

I have a HAF912 (not sure what is different with your + model) and I also have one of those new TR120 HSF and there is no issue fitting in the case. I have a 120mm fan on the side and it is low enough to not have any issues. Very pleased with both the case (+ a full set of coolermaster 120mm fans to fill the spots) and the HSF.

this is my 922 with a tuniq tower 120

0bmJM.jpg

It's an awesome case because it's much wider and longer than any case I've had before.

Back