HAF XB LAN Box and Test Bench Computer Case - Refurbished

cabanaboy38

Limp Gawd
HAF XB LAN Box and Test Bench Computer Case - Refurbished
[RC-902XB-KKN1 (Refrub)]

Overview
Packing full ATX motherboard support, steel reinforced carrying handles, modular features, portability, support for up to 3-way SLI/CrossFire, excellent cooling, and the ability to transform between a LAN Box and Test Bench, HAF XB comes in as a part of a new generation of versatile and mobile-friendly cases.
MSRP:
$99.99
Your Price:
$69.99
(You save $30.00)

http://www.cmstore-usa.com/haf-xb-lan-box-and-test-bench-computer-case-refurbished/

I got mine for $94.99 and shipped with prime from amazon. Coolermaster's shipping is always high. And it always kills the deal as it always ends up being about the same as new one shipped. You can put a 360 rad in the front with no mods though. Case has a few issues but overall a good case and it being different is a plus.

I got mine for $94.99 and shipped with prime from amazon. Coolermaster's shipping is always high. And it always kills the deal as it always ends up being about the same as new one shipped. You can put a 360 rad in the front with no mods though. Case has a few issues but overall a good case and it being different is a plus.

What kind of issues? I just bought one. I may return it :(

The issues, gripes I had with it was.

* No extra 3.5 hard drive rack. You can clearly see it has a place for one.
{Perhaps they want to make money off of it.} {I just remove the tray and mounted the 3.5 drive on the edge ways to the bottom.}
{I highly doubt someone is going to just fill it up with ssds.}
* The dvd lock tabs are useless.
{You can't get to the right side to use screws. But you can remove the locks and use screws on the left side.}
* The sata back plane is flimsy.
{Don't use the sata cables with locks on it.}
* My 240mm fans will not allow you to screw them in the front.
{I had to leave the fans just laying in there} {Could be a yate loon issue though}

I put a 1250 watt enemax in mine and still had room to put the sata back plane cables on. But these are just the things that bothered me. To some they probably will not care. They should have included all the fans for this case to begin with. Case is great other then that. I put a 360 rad in my with no mods.

shipping does kill a lot of their deals, but myself and a buddy ordered cosmos case refurb from them for $99 shipped a few years back and they both looked brand new. not sure what makes them "refurb"

Back