HAF 932 Airflow and cable management

So recently I removed all modular cables except the PCI-E for gpu's.

I started using Arctic Cooling PST fans which gives me a maximum of 8 fans without the need of any extra modular cables from PSU.

Ive installed the Corsair F120 into a external Esata enclosure.
I'm going to remove the HDD cage for slighly better airflow.

Is there anythig else I can do?

One of the Arctic cooling fans was defective so I need to get another one, once I get that I'll have 2x Scythe GT at bottom(right now I have 1 bottom and 1 top).
And I'll have 4 AC PST fans as is on pictures.

6124692022_5c96fcaf1a.jpg

6124691622_2d2e30d8fc.jpg

Very nice looking. In the past I have bought cases where you could actually put the cables through the backside of the case, and they would only pop our where you need them. This actually made the case look super clean. Needless to say you will need a PSU with long cables.

I'd move your PSU down to the bottom compartment and run all your cables up behind the motherboard tray, plenty of room and you can have them come out right where you need them. Then you can use the top of the case with the 200mm fan as an intake, that or buy 3 Silverstone air penatrators to use up top.

Yea, man. Definitely put the power supply on the bottom.

I just did a build with a HAF 922. I'll get a couple pics and show you. You won't believe how much better it is.

Looks nice big_aug. I have the same case, PSU, and graphic card as you. However, my cable management doesn't look as nice as yours :(

I just redid my cable management and it looks much better now. Granted, it took a good part of the night to figure out how I wanted all the cables routed in the back.

I bought that case a few months ago when I bought the H60 Hydro Cooler.
Mine happens to be black inside, which I think looks pretty sweet.
haf-inside-1.jpg

I have a HAF 922, so similar to yours.

Put the PSU on the bottom, and run the cables behind the motherboard tray.

Click for larger picture:

Here is what my case looks so far. I did have an additional GTX480 in SLI but my cards were running WAY TOO HOT so I took out one. :(

MobileUploads

MobileUploads

I would like to put a XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 WC kit for my CPU, but don't know if the triple Rad will fit in the top of the case.

Here is what my case looks so far. I did have an additional GTX480 in SLI but my cards were running WAY TOO HOT so I took out one. :(

MobileUploads

MobileUploads

I would like to put a XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 WC kit for my CPU, but don't know if the triple Rad will fit in the top of the case.

I don't have personal experience with that case...but it looks like there's room for a 240 rad in the top or the bottom. To fit a 320, it looks like you'll need to do some cutting.

I don't have personal experience with that case...but it looks like there's room for a 240 rad in the top or the bottom. To fit a 320, it looks like you'll need to do some cutting.

A 360 fits in the top, no modding required, just the top 5.25 bay is partially taken up by the rad.

Back