Hacker Evolution - $0 + 20% coupon at GMG

The funny thing is I've collected 3 or 4 free games off gmg. Not sure if I've bought anything.

Damn I've got like $5 in credits and that 20% off coupon.

Yeah I have quite a bit of GMG credit (like $32 or something) but I'm still not sure what I want to use it on. Kinda hoping they get Borderlands 2 on there or something.

Thanks for the post, 20% off coupon can't hurt. :cool:

I know I shouldn't be complaining about a free game but just to let people know this game requires you to download GMG's client and install it. It's called Capsule.

Didn't sound like a complaint, more of a "if you expected this to be Steam, it's not" announcement to me.

Eh - I bit, free game can't hurt.

At first I was annoyed at the idea of installing yet ANOTHER game download service (Steam rocks) and I have origin for BF3.

Funny enough -- I like Capsule much more even after 5 seconds of using it vs Origin. lol Suck it EA.

I just got it so I could get 20% off of Guild Wars 2 for my little sister's birthday, 20% off worked fine, but I did not get a registration # with my GW2 purchase yet, hopefully it is coming.

Hacker Evolution 2 is on steam -- I played the demo. It's way more fun than the first one.

For being free though, nobody can complain. Free 20% coupon though is awesome.

Back