.hack//sign part 1 worth 10 dollars?

goku238

2[H]4U
At Sam Goody they're apparently selling infection for $10. Worth buying?

For reference, RPG is my favorite genre and I liked the series.

I ask because if it's just a POS game with nothing cool about it, I won't even bother with the $10 for it.

5$ i thought at circuit city.
id get it for 5$.

when it came out, it was either .hack or zone of the enders 2.
i got zone of the enders.

my friend let me barrow it for a while, i thought it had a cool story... so yeah, i think its worth 10 bucks ;)

i got the first and 2nd part and honestly they rank up there in worst purchase ever list. storywise they're ok i guess but the game interface is one of the worst i have ever used , you have to use spells and other techniques for weapons and what not but everything is 3+ layers deep in menus (ie: to cast a spell you would for example have to open the menu , go down to magic , then the type of spell , then finaly the spell itself). now if this was a turn based game i wouldn't mind it but since it's real time and you have stuff beating on you the whole time it just doesn't work. played it about 2 hours and its been collecting dust ever since, the interface problems took all the fun out of the game for me.

actualy i do play ffxi and i like it , at least you can setup macro's in ffxi. .hack is just a mess, its even worst when you want to get party members to do something

i bought this game when it first came out... i really enjoyed it... i would def. say get it for $10.

For $10, it's worth it. I paid $30, and that was definitely not worth it. Interesting story, but the whole hack and slash got old very quick. I finally used my GameShark to finish it up, total of 14 hours.

Its worth the $10 I beat it and enjoyed it for the story. Then I got tired of the actual game so I didn't play part 2 even though I hear its better.

Originally posted by LeviathanZERO
5$ i thought at circuit city.
id get it for 5$.

when it came out, it was either .hack or zone of the enders 2.
i got zone of the enders.

it is like $31 @ my CC

ZOE2? I played the first one as soon as it came out and beat it in one sitting, nonstop ;D I've been waiting for the 2nd to come out , and i missed it , and now its not at blockbuster anymore i dont think =/. If i get any money, im ordering this ASAP! thanks for reminding me!

It took me 25 hours to beat (and I tend to pause and make food) I have the second one as the story was good but the gameplay is really boring after the first 1000 random dungeons.

I really enjoyed .hack except for the fact that it was really really really repetitive, causing me to stop about halfway through. Real MMORPGs can be repetitive because of the social interaction. That doesn't work in .hack

Back