H1Z1 - New SOE Game

The most racist channel on Twitch.

Didn't know that Sony supported racists. Interesting. If you're questioning if GiG is racist watch his past broadcasts.

This just in: Japanese are the most Xenophobic race on the planet, of course they're racists

I was actually really surprised to see that, as that's a BIG hit on the PR of the company. But here's what a dev has to say from reddit.

SOE_Legion 84 points an hour ago

Here is what happened. All weekend I have been going on Twitch and finding people who are playing H1 and hosting them on our channel. I let them play for a few hours then find someone else to host. I haven't been vetting them very long. I just listen for 30 seconds, see if they are having fun and then I go back to whatever I was working on.

Had I known about this guy and his reputation I would have never hosted him. I apologize for not vetting him better and I will be more cognizant going forward.

We won't ever be hosting him again, and more than likely he will end up getting banned soon if he is one of the guys hacking.

That's cool that they apologized and fixed it. Thx for the update. :)

Wow, they've gone mad with loot. I was hoping for a little bump. I spawn fresh, first building has like 9 cans of food and a hatchet. Second building has hammer, tarp, lighter, metal sheets, pipes. Convenience store has two 1911s and 35 rounds as well as coffee, water, pills, binoculars, a couple wood axes, motorcycle helmet.

I don't mind some of it, but they could cut back on the quantity by 50% and just make sure things respawn somewhat often. I also hope that guns are not super common now. I was fine with guns and ammo being very rare before.

Wow, they've gone mad with loot. I was hoping for a little bump. I spawn fresh, first building has like 9 cans of food and a hatchet. Second building has hammer, tarp, lighter, metal sheets, pipes. Convenience store has two 1911s and 35 rounds as well as coffee, water, pills, binoculars, a couple wood axes, motorcycle helmet.

I don't mind some of it, but they could cut back on the quantity by 50% and just make sure things respawn somewhat often. I also hope that guns are not super common now. I was fine with guns and ammo being very rare before.

Well remember this is going to be subjective, and your experience will vary every time you play, every server you join. It could be that you just got lucky and joined a server recently rebooted, and/or just hit on an area that hadn't been trafficked yet. And if you took all that stuff, then the next few people through those areas would have the opposite impression of the "loot fix" with the place being cleaned out.

The alpha is, what, 2 weeks old, and they've got 6+ more months to get the balance right. I'm sure people are appreciating the extra loot in the meantime if its really that over the top (haven't been able to get a moment to try for myself)

Hackers have all been dealt with which is amazing! The Dev team is doing a great job!
They are hardware banning them fools...

H1Z1 has some of the best zombies and zombie killing compared to any other Survival game I have played.
They did in 2 weeks what took Warz 2 years.
H1Z1 zombies are not bugged like DayZ which still kill you through walls and even glitch to second floors and H1Z1 already has working vehicles.

People calling this game P2W are not fully incorrect but also not correct in doing so.
I think since this game will eventually be Free to play they need to get money some how and as long as they keep updating and patching the game I'm all for supporting them. At the end of the day is about supporting a Dev team that makes a game you like to play and I have a blast every time I play this game. I do not have problem with Air Drops 1st because they usually have shit gear and second they can appears any where 700M from the person that called it. So if I knew that if I spent 5 bucks I'm going to get my gear in my GI instant that is a true P2W. It can be defined as P2W if you have a large group and have a vehicle changes are you will get the gear, but still are taking a chance on the kind of loot.
I dont really care about cosmetics and actually think its dumb that anyone would pay for cosmetics but to each its own.

Great game I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys the genre and remember its Alpha which means you stand to lose all your shit at anytime. As long as you can live with that the game will give you an amazing experience.
Also something new they did with the loot which I really like. Its easier to find weapons now but the ammo is only found 1-4 bullets at a time which makes you play more conservatively and not KOS since you will be left with no ammo.

Maybe Ill check this game out because DayZ has been pissing me off like no other. The zombie mechanics and melee fighting are so freaking bad in Day Z right now. I just love how I can be 20 feet away from a zombie and still take damage from them. And of course the clipping and going through walls and what not. The worst is like i said... Run past a zombie, zombie hurls at where you WERE, you are now 20 feet away, you still take damage from zombie attack. Sooooo annoying. Not to mention every time I gear up a character fully I just eventually get shot in the back by someone with no warning. Its going to make me take a different approach to the game. I keep trying to find friendlies but if everyone is just going to shoot me then I sure as hell am going to start blasting every mother fucker I see if I play the game again. The fucking zombie mechanics really pissed me off last time I played though...... Zombies hurting me from 20 feet away....... STUPID! And that is with a sub 30 ping, so it wasnt lag on my end. Probably server side? I dont know. Yes, I know its a fucking alpha.

Back