[H] Warhawk clan

JonnyK

2[H]4U
I haven't gotten in to any multiplayer console games since halo 1 but i played this game all day yesterday and it's a blast. I'm having just as much fun as i do with a good Battlefield game, only without all the glitches and lag...it's awesome. If any of you know how to start clans and would like to get one going i think it'd be awesome.

My playstation ID is jonnyktyler

Ok now i know ive been busy cause this is the first ive heard of the game lol
Sounds like i should pick it up :p

I remember seeing a section in the game about starting a clan or joining one...at least I think I did.

I am down to start something up:)

i made a clan and invited martinje & Creepingdeath1977. I'm downloading the 1.92 firmware update right now but after that's done i'll hop on there and as long as everything is working correctly i'll invite jhhack. I'll give you guys all invite privileges if it will let me

I'd like to join as well. PSN: forsaken

Ive been playing warhawk so much i dont know what to do with myself.

Its a blast.

Ftard Ill add you to friends list tonight, I played a couple of hours yesterday didnt see no Hardocper's out there.

Do we get the invite from inside warhawk or to we add each other as friends first? I work during the day 8-5 "central" so if we could schedule matches at night or on the weekends that would be great. Also if we get enough people are we going to password protect the server.

i'm in. my PSN is buknoy357.

just got this game yesterday. still getting used to the controls.

thanks!!!

go into warhawk and click on community then click on clans and there's a tab for invitations. I'm pretty sure it'll be in there. I've invited everyone who replied so far

i don't care, i was thinking we could all just learn the maps, work out a couple of strategies, and then we can just go on servers and play together and own up on people. If you guys want to try to do something more than that i'm fine with that too. throw up the suggestions

Im usually on in the evenings after 7pm CST, so ill check it out then.

I am sf_boo

haven't checked if I have gotten invited yet:) I am pretty good at this point, been playing since a bit before the release but still could use some work.
would be fun to play with a group of guys I knew....or at least sort of knew:p

Can you be in more than one clan? I got an invite from another forum I frequent and I'm wondering if I should go with that one of this one.

Can you be in more than one clan? I got an invite from another forum I frequent and I'm wondering if I should go with that one of this one.

You are either [H]ard or not pal

i don't think you can be in multiple clans, and i think ours is the bestest one ever. Can anyone confirm that they have recieved an invite so that i know they are working?

If I'm not playing Tekken, I'm game for a Warhawk clan,

PSN: denze
if you're inviting please state you're from [H]

I saw you forsaken and tried to join the game you where in but it was always full. Maybe tonight we will be able to hook up with some Hardocp'ers.

I saw you forsaken and tried to join the game you where in but it was always full. Maybe tonight we will be able to hook up with some Hardocp'ers.

Yeah i really enjoy the 8 player CTF games, and they are usually hard to get into and stay pretty full.

Hope to see you on this evening then.

I have sent invites to everyone up through this post, current member list is :

forsaken
gregor77
JoeElMEX
JonnyKtyler
buknoy357

I wish the clan page had a way to send friend requests to every1 in the clan
Guess i can just write every1s name down and send a request but im lazy:D

I wish the clan page had a way to send friend requests to every1 in the clan
Guess i can just write every1s name down and send a request but im lazy:D

I think we need to set up a server this weekend and password protect it so everybody can get familiar with the maps and each other.

We could possibly customize the Warhawks to a unique color scheme if enough [H] members show up

Don"t have a photo, but I've already got an H logo on my jacket and warhawk. The H is in the icons and it's slanted but until they let us create our own we'll probably limited to this one. My character is tan with a black H on the back and my warhawk is black and grey with a red H on each wing but nothings in concrete. We need to come up with a color pattern we're all happy with though.

Back