[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Guys, any recommendations on markets which work best for buying PC parts in Europe, please? IMO, makes sense to buy somewhere from within the European Community (to not bother with import taxes), no?
What comes to my mind is Amazon Europe, but I'm sure there are others too - just never had a need to use them in the past.

P.S. If someone had nice experience with non-EU markets (e.g., Amazon US, Newegg, etc.) on orders to EU - please kindly share too: maybe their promos are so attractive that I'd better change my attitude to the import taxes procedure. 🙂 Of course, if warranty stays local (e.g., US) for such goods, makes no sense to buy them...

Thank you!

Last edited:
https://www.centralcomputer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=rtx+4090

They have multiple 4090 skus in stock (for MSRP) that can be shipped. Some can't be shipped. They don't have the top tier stuff (other than the MSI Liquid Suprim) but considering how hard it is to find these I'll gladly go PNY or something so long as performance is there.

They are legit, I called 2 stores, checked online reviews, looked them up on Google Maps, etc. lol. I was hesitant.

https://www.centralcomputer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=rtx+4090

They have multiple 4090 skus in stock (for MSRP) that can be shipped. Some can't be shipped. They don't have the top tier stuff (other than the MSI Liquid Suprim) but considering how hard it is to find these I'll gladly go PNY or something so long as performance is there.

They are legit, I called 2 stores, checked online reviews, looked them up on Google Maps, etc. lol. I was hesitant.

Bought my Zotac from them in early December. Walked into the store and it was in stock. They now have enough for shipping. The store is not as grand as Microcenter but it is the only one that I know of in the SF bay area.

Last edited:
Links when posted were ~$1750-$1800, now much higher.
Seems better to search "4090" then filter sold by Newegg only. The MSI Suprim is still available for $1800.
Still there. I don't know if the lunar new year festivities are done, but supply seems to be increasing.
Yeah, freakin cost me $1700 lol. Haven't been actively trying to get one, and every time I've looked they're sold out. But same thing last week, was in stock for hours. Decided against buying it, went to sleep, woke up and was still there. So anyway, should be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait to see how many fps I get on [H]ardForum as I haven't launched a game for months.

DDR5 6400 CL32-39-39-102 $166
https://www.amazon.com/G-Skill-RipJ...3?keywords=s5&m=A3TOECTKC4OEBD&qid=1674054530

Lowest price I've seen for high end DDR5. The Z5/RGB versions of this kit are Hynix A-Die.. The S5 is a low profile version, released in December.
https://www.gskill.com/product/165/377/1668503353/F5-6400J3239G16GX2-RS5K-Overview

Racerspeed is GSkill's official store on Amazon.
After almost 2 weeks of waiting my kit finally came in, can confirm it's A-Die.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.

Yep A-Dies are fun, but will require higher end MB to crank them past 7600 usually. And there's no guarantee they'll even do 7600+ since G.Skill bins their DDR5 kind of tight. Dollar for dollar, TeamGroup seems to be leaving more OC headroom in their A die kits, but ofcourse it's a whole 'nuther rabbithole topic.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Gonna try this on my X670E Taichi. Hopefully Expo works with it...

EDIT: looks like it'll be manually timings for me. I'll give it a shot. I am just using the CL32 6000 MHz Micro Center freebies on that board. If nothing else I'll ape the Expo settings and just change the MHz and CL.

EDIT2: there's plenty of good RAM with Expo - gonna go down that path. Thanks for subscribing to my blog!

Last edited:
Reactions: DPI
like this
Amazon Sold and Shipped - MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G $1,699 arrives after V-Day

Price went up to $1699 - still available.

1675203131142.png

1675203099385.png

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Well poop, 3 hours late to the game shouldn't really be surprised that the only read price drop on 30 series cards other than 3090s are sold out or unavailable.

I swear to christ though if I start seeing NIB 3080 for msrp on the secondary market Im going to kick a puppy

Well poop, 3 hours late to the game shouldn't really be surprised that the only read price drop on 30 series cards other than 3090s are sold out or unavailable.

I swear to christ though if I start seeing NIB 3080 for msrp on the secondary market Im going to kick a puppy
If it makes you feel better I carted every model and got 250 mile errors on all of them.
Even if you saw them in-stock you probably wouldn't be allowed to buy one.

If it makes you feel better I carted every model and got 250 mile errors on all of them.
Even if you saw them in-stock you probably wouldn't be allowed to buy one.
3070 was unavailable to me, 3080 said sold out so may have been available. The only thing that may make me feel better is this may be a sign for AIBs to start dropping price on their cards.

It's not the 8Gb model and memory is a big deal at that price range, last of the new card's.
3-YEARS Limited Warranty

Base-on purchase date

Return for Refund
Within 30 days
Ahhh I see what’s happening here. You’re the son of Bob Microstar - owner of MSI. 😛

A video card that costs more than 2000 isn't immediately selling?

Good lord, I'm so surprised I think my monocle just popped out.
One of hottest, most popular cards! Like it or not...ROG STRIX is what the people want.

I think the video card buying frenzy is over. We're on the other side of the hump now. The audience for 2K monster GPUs is drying up fast. It's now time for Nvidia and AMD to focus on the lower end market until they come up with even faster offerings. Then we start this process all over again.

You can play Minecraft or Fortnite on a potato so these big cards are a very small niche for gamers and more useful for professional apps.

You can play Minecraft or Fortnite on a potato so these big cards are a very small niche for gamers and more useful for professional apps.
You can but why would you? I play Fortnite on a maxed out PC because it's a beautiful game and the more FPS the better.

You can but why would you? I play Fortnite on a maxed out PC because it's a beautiful game and the more FPS the better.
You missed my point that high end PC gaming is a niche. It has been like that since the Xbox 360 came out. The only thing keeping it alive besides console game development is ML / AI models that require 16gb+ GPU memory to run.

Back