[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Been monitoring Ebay for a couple weeks, best price so far on the nvidia side.

3060ti_ebay.png

I guess they are dropping this morning but not interested. Just way out if my league price wise. You could buy an entire PC or two PS5s for that price.

if the 4080 was like 799 or maybe even 899 I would probably grab one.

my only issue with the AMD cards is ray tracing ability.

if the 4080 was like 799 or maybe even 899 I would probably grab one.

my only issue with the AMD cards is ray tracing ability.
If AMD can match the 3090 in RT and close to the 4090 in raw performance, I'm going AMD.
I would like more RT performance, but to pay 60-80% more for it is a joke.

Plenty of scalped 4080 stock in ebay right now. Not going to touch with a ten foot pole unless you're really desperate. Patient is your friend.

Surprised there wasn't a 4090 drop today at Best Buy to go along with the 4080. They skipped last week so it's been 2 weeks since the last 4090 drop there.

I honestly wonder if nvidia has told retailers to hold 4090 stock given the power cable issues.

I've been keeping an eye open, I have some money burning a hole in my pocket.

Last edited:
I guess we will find out later today in Nvidia earnings call presentation if they do even mention about the current inventory and production status. This may or may not affect our perception on the 3000 and 4000 series card stock availability and pricing trend.

If AMD can match the 3090 in RT and close to the 4090 in raw performance, I'm going AMD.
I would like more RT performance, but to pay 60-80% more for it is a joke.
Matching the 3090 means not even getting 60 fps in some titles and that is only going to get worse as upcoming games get more demanding.

Last edited:
Seems like Best Buy might be going another week without dropping 4090s. That'll make 3 weeks since their last drop if they drop next week. Not looking good on the 4090 availability front.

Seems like Best Buy might be going another week without dropping 4090s. That'll make 3 weeks since their last drop if they drop next week. Not looking good on the 4090 availability front.
They’re saving at least the FEs for another VPA drop in the next few days along with 4080FE. They also mention partner cards so maybe those are going to be included as well.

They’re also probably holding back some stock for potential 4090 power cable RMAs. From what I’ve read the RMAs for the FEs have been nearly instant, for my 3090 it took closer to a month. 1 week to ship to them, 2 weeks waiting for a restock to their distributor and 3 days semi-expedited on shipping the replacement.

Can confirm also got selected and just bought a 4090 FE from Best Buy!

Also, when I was on there you can select multiple different choices for 4080 and 4090. I snagged the 4090 FE ASAP before it went OOS.

A bunch of verified invites just went out. Some people are reporting they are still getting OOS errors on the 4090 FE even with an invite. Supply may still be region-based.

A bunch of verified invites just went out. Some people are reporting they are still getting OOS errors on the 4090 FE even with an invite. Supply may still be region-based.
Some of it is going to be regional still. But That may be the downside of the new VPA system of including more SKUs and AIB variants, you’re going to see a lot more demand for certain models than others.

So maybe they send out 5,000 VPA invites for every card in the drop but there’s a mix of SKUs in there, some people are going to just pass because they don’t want that SKU bc of price, performance, aesthetics whatever.

This is what FrgMstr predicted several weeks ago - a batch at launch tailing off into a 1-2 quarter drought.

Last edited:
Smoke and Mirrors launch I'm going for the 4070ti just because it's cheaper and maybe it will only require x2 Power Plugs. Unless I can't get my hands on one due to demand then I'll just cry.

Last edited:
Tons more RTX 4080s dropped at the MicroCenter in MN today. Unsurprisingly, tons of the $1400 and $1550 ASUS cards out there...but they are also selling.

Back