[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Right here right now!
https://www.adorama.com/pnyvcg409024.html

1667363538287.png

Why does the link have 3060ti in the title, hell if it was a 3060ti I think I would swallow my pride and get the waifu card for that price lol

Well the adorama 4090 turned out to just be a preorder cuz they don't have any stock. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

FYI, you can bypass the missing ATC button by adding &addchv=true - this is the URL string that gets added when you get put in the queue. It bypasses the whole ATC button and automatically starts the queue on page load.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia...and-black/6521430.p?skuId=6521430&addchv=true
Yep but one addendum to that is do not open multiple queue tabs/window on the same account/IP or you're likely to get softbanned (stuck in queue forever). Open one queue window and that's it. If there are multiple GPU's in stock and you think you'll open a queue window for each one, nope, pick one and stick with that one or you may end up with nothing.

There was a time you could have multiple queue windows open during a BB drop to increase your chances of getting through since they randomized the queue timer - different browsers, phone, tablet, your mom's LG dishwasher, but that time is long gone.

Yep but one addendum to that is do not open multiple queue tabs/window on the same account/IP or you're likely to get softbanned (stuck in queue forever). Open one queue window and that's it. If there are multiple GPU's in stock and you think you'll open a queue window for each one, nope, pick one and stick with that one or you may end up with nothing.

There was a time you could have multiple queue windows open during a BB drop to increase your chances of getting through since they randomized the queue timer - different browsers, phone, tablet, your mom's LG dishwasher, but that time is long gone.

Same IP doesn't seem to matter, you can do multiple browsers and an incognito window on each, just make sure you do not start the queue from a browser that has your account already signed in. Back in the 30 series days, if you started the queue on your phone, or your main browser that has you signed in and the queue popped on another tab and you went to sign in, it would loop you into another queue.

To make your life easier - download a thing called container tabs for firefox - these are unique containers for each tab, so what I would do is in my main browser grab the URL, then copy/paste into ~10 container tabs that are fresh/have no cookies/cache and add to cart on all of them and then cycle around. Ezpz

geeee-zus... new customer price for 13700K $355 at MicroCenter, and new (temporary?) regular price $379.99. At these prices it's silly not to just pay a bit more for the 2 extra P-cores over the 13600K.

https://www.microcenter.com/product...ga-1700-boxed-processor-heatsink-not-included

I just dropped one of these into a new build and it's absurdly snappy, everything is just kind of "instant" when working in Windows 10 22H2.

1667871663710.png

Last edited:
geeee-zus... new customer price for 13700K $355 at MicroCenter, and new (temporary?) regular price $379.99. At these prices it's silly NOT to just pay a bit more for the 2 extra P-cores over the 13600K.

https://www.microcenter.com/product...ga-1700-boxed-processor-heatsink-not-included

I just dropped one of these into a new build and it's absurdly snappy, everything is just kind of "instant" when working in Windows 10 22H2.

View attachment 525069
Forgot how crazy low Microcenter used to drop CPUs to in order to get you into the store. Really makes me wonder how much they actually are losing per sale, or if they are at all.

Forgot how crazy low Microcenter used to drop CPUs to in order to get you into the store. Really makes me wonder how much they actually are losing per sale, or if they are at all.
Taking a quick look at their prices for GPUs, PSUs, cases, cooling components, etc., and it seems like as long as you buy a few other components to go with the loss-leader CPUs and CPU-mobo combos, they're not losing money.

Waste of time, it's fake stock. They'll never ship just like in the 30-series era. OD still hasn't closed the loophole that lets thirdparty/troll "marketplace sellers" claim to have X stock of an item, which then appears on the site like it's OfficeDepot firstparty selling it with physical stock.
maybe, its out of stock now.

OD does have a relationship with PNY directly but chances of them honoring an order are like 25% if you order when it goes live, anything later than a few minutes will sit in BO till end of time..I had a PNY 3080 on BO for 13 months lol.

Walmart still has GoW disc PS5 up for sale.

Added it. Gaemstop ps5's still coming and going! Getting ready for that black friday game and accessory push!

Edit: Just picked one up at gamestop.

Gamestop is still dropping ps5's hours later. 3:30pm est

Walmart still showing disc version in stock at 4:33am EST

https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/
1668245903491.png

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back