[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Mine sat at 4Ghz for most of the time I've had it and it was a good system with ridiculous longevity but for modern games it was overdue IMO for an upgrade a few years ago when I did. With faster advances in cpu tech and games leveraging that I'm already cpu bottlenecked at 1440p in a handful of games with my 2700x.

It doesn't sound like you play a ton of new games but I think you'll be very happy once you finally do upgrade.
Oh no doubt, I got married 6 years ago and haven't had time to play games since ;D. The wife doesn't understand why I would want to replace a perfectly good computer. This is what I get for buying quality parts that won't die.

Two more bstock 1080 Ti's, $190.
lol I don't think anyone runs stock alerts on bstock anymore, only wednesday at 3 am. When cards pop up at other times nobody is paying attention. There's only "1" of the Black model available and it's been sitting there about 20 minutes.

1080ti_bstock.png

Last edited:
AAFES has PS5 Disc Horizon Forbidden West bundles showing in stock on their website. $549 free shipping no tax for those who qualify to buy from there.

https://www.shopmyexchange.com/sony-playstation-5-disk-console-with-horizon-forbidden-west/3256106
Hmm, just goes to a blank page for me.. they take it down? AAFES' site has always been tricky with these high-demand items; I got my PS5 from there on launch day only because they very briefly listed it (I was manually checking it constantly) during the pre-order period and I was able to wish list it before it was taken down. Then when it launched, I was only able to see and order the PS5 from my wish list. It wasn't (and still isn't) even listed on the site unless you have the direct link to it and it's available.

Hmm, just goes to a blank page for me.. they take it down? AAFES' site has always been tricky with these high-demand items; I got my PS5 from there on launch day only because they very briefly listed it (I was manually checking it constantly) during the pre-order period and I was able to wish list it before it was taken down. Then when it launched, I was only able to see and order the PS5 from my wish list. It wasn't (and still isn't) even listed on the site unless you have the direct link to it and it's available.

Yeah it’s not listed anymore right now. Over a couple days it had gone in and out of stock at least 4 times that I noticed. But it wasn't removed until sometime since yesterday afternoon. Their website is certainly not a shining example of e-commerce. :)

batock 3080 12 GB $420
What the heck are you talking about? If you mean Bstock from EVGA then there is no 3080 12GB on there for just $420 as that would be an insanely low price.

EDIT: Just checked and the cheapest 3080 12GB Bstock is 700 so not sure where you are getting 420 from.

What the heck are you talking about? If you mean Bstock from EVGA then there is no 3080 12GB on there for just $420 as that would be an insanely low price.

EDIT: Just checked and the cheapest 3080 12GB Bstock is 700 so not sure where you are getting 420 from.
Sold out within a few seconds. It was probably already gone by the time I got here and posted.

Sold out within a few seconds. It was probably already gone by the time I got here and posted.
Maybe they pulled it down because it was clearly a pricing mistake. There is absolutely no way a 3080 12 GB would be priced at just $420. As I already said there is one on there for $700 and it has the lower end cooler so the chances of one being only $420 is zero.

Maybe they pulled it down because it was clearly a pricing mistake. There is absolutely no way a 3080 12 GB would be priced at just $420. As I already said there is one on there for $700 and it has the lower end cooler so the chances of one being only $420 is zero.
They do flash sales on midweek all the time. First 30 series I've seen though.
This is why you refresh the store at 3 AM...

They do flash sales on midweek all the time. First 30 series I've seen though.
This is why you refresh the store at 3 AM...
The do sales, they don't take loses on cards for no reason though so again there is zero chance a 3080 12gb was priced correctly at only $420.

Check the store at 3 AM, lol

Nope. Are there still really people that hard up for cards?

Appreciate you posting the deals TaintedSquirrel, you’re like the guy who’s committed to camping out at BB for his friends but then doesn’t scalp :p
Especially with both the new AMD and NVIDIA generations just a few months away.

That's only midnight Pacific! Some people are just getting home.

Some of us are trained capitalist's. Or shopaholics. Whatever.

Those $190 1080ti's with a 1 yr warranty from Egva still go quick. If TaintedSquirrel doesn't post I'd never see them. Like leprechauns. Or underpants gnomes.

I appreciate it, since that's what this thread is all about.

Back